UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we know what’s coming. At least a 1 year ban and a fine. CAS will have to at least give us some punishment or nothing at all. I can’t see them ruling for the latter, that would undermine UEFA, as much as we all want to see fair and just investigations, this was never going to happen in our case. We are the lottery winner that’s infiltrated the cartel, and doing well and they don’t like it. We have an owner and group that has ploughed Billions into the local community and infrastructure of the area, spread the love globally and they hate it and us.
I believe the decision UEFA has made is strategic, they know CAS wouldn’t dare rule totally against them, so that’s why they went for the 2 year ban. If CAS uphold it, the PL will soon jump on the bandwagon and go for points reduction/transfer bans/fines as well.
I believe we have been passive for far too long, letting the media etc slag us off, smear us with ‘dirty oil money’ etc, yet we are doing well,unlike some others in the PL whose owners dumper a £1 B debt on their door, yet are still allowed to carry on regardless and are praised for the way they do things. Sickening is an understatement.
We MUST start to bare our teeth, take UEFA ON , face to face in a court and make them justify their decision for their decision. The time is now Khaldoon, bring out your big guns and blow them apart, he must be quite certain of his info if we didn’t take the ‘fine’ that would have made this disappear.
Give these journalists fcuk all when they come to the stadium, don’t ply them with free food and drink etc. Give them water and fcuk all else. Treat them like the vermin that they are.
Personally I have more faith in CAS it’s is a totally independent body. City and UEFA have a choice of one each of the three person pane, they will
consider the evidence presented by both parties as would a court of law then present a verdict that is published for scrutiny They look at hundreds of cases and will not be influenced by the
parties involved They adhere to legal standards and are under the scrutiny of the Swiss courts

https://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-information/frequently-asked-questions.html

Just read a scathing piece in the Daily Mail by Ian Herbert calling us a “grubby club”

I hope Vicky Kloss and her team are in on overtime today ...some of these journos need to get their grubby hands off our grubby hospitality , starting with this prick
It’s open season in the papers today Rach. They’re all lining up to have a dig.

Just got up, having celebrated Valentine's Day with the missus and then gone to bed. All hell has broken loose in the interim, it seems.

This reflects not only on City but the UAE as a whole. Picking a fight with the state that has the second biggest SWF in the entire world on dodgy grounds to appease a few old-money vested interests? Well done, UEFA. You've brought what's to come on yourselves.

As a lawyer, I find this fascinating because it'll go nuclear now. I'm reminded of what the young Elvis Costello sang forty-odd years ago: "If I'm gonna go down, you're gonna come with me."
Crikey, that must have been an early night.

Laughable that PSG owner was appointed to the Uefa exec committee and then their charges went away.

They are willing to cow down to the old guard and play to uefas drum, we didn't, simple as that.

Time clubs from the leagues across europe who are shakled by the imbalance that years of closed shop elitism have left the bunders league, siera a, la liga, french league etc basically one team leagues stood up and told uefa to fuck off.

This decision basically has just condemmed everton, spurs (though their thick **** fans cannot see it) leicester, wolves, and even arsenal stuck with no chance of pushing on to greqter achievements while they are refused a chance to build on recent successes.

Rags and scousers as so far involved at all levels of football governance to have an advantage it is sickening how bent it is, though even then the rags are so fucking clueless it's laughable.

I know it's a serious business and i shouldn't laugh but it just seems like typical old City that people at the club were sending each other emails regarding cooking the books ffs.
Emailing each other other about committing 'fraud' ....just think about how idiotic that is haha.
Anyway, we'll survive this, we've been in much worse places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.