UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue the club have had from the onset is that as the new boys they didn’t want to rock the boat They negotiated with UEFA a deal that was the final settlement basically for the good of football HH was prepare to spend as much as necessary to take it to law but must have been persuaded that it was best to “take a pinch” The Arab nation put great store in being honourable and expect the same The cartel who control football have been determined to stop City they have had to watch as the club grows to be one of the top clubs in world football both on and off the field The leaked emails gave them an weapon to once again try to stop City so they used their puppet UEFA and their corrupt rules and regulations once again The club submitted a comprehensive document when initially charged but in their hast, due to the 5 year limit, the investigative panel sent their report with a recommendation to the next step the UEFA chamber with a recommendation to ban City for one year, they also leaked this to all their masters and their friends in the media as to what they were going to do to bad old City. The club rightly complained that the process was suppose to be highly confidential, both parties had signed up for this, and that there was no way in the time it had taken to have conducted a complete examination and that their evidence could not have been considered. The club took these complaints to CAS, prematurely but obviously there was a reason for this CAS went through due process and were disturbed in UEFA’s conduct vindication of the clubs complaint but it was out of process as UEFA hadn’t completed the “chamber” step so it was basically thrown out. A few days later UEFA announced their verdict preceded by a few articles in the press, more leaks, celebrating the further punishment. So now the gloves are off City now appeal to CAS and the case will be examined by legal people in the correct way From what I’ve read the CAS verdict is the last step, although I guess WHEN we win UEFA will be sued along with others for damages HH will get his day in court after all

Well I hope you're right.

Most sensible articles I’ve seen about the verdict have referenced our response, albeit not always even-handedly. Anyway, here it is in case you missed it:
https://www.mancity.com/news/club-news/club-news/2020/february/manchester-city-club-statement
Cheers. That is more re-assuring. The timing of everything is the worry. If the ban is upheld while the appeal takes place etc I can’t see Pep KDB Sane etc wanting to wait 2 years to play in the CL. The strategy is to fuck us up and banned or not this has even reputation wise. Whatever we do moving forward will never be accepted

What I don't understand is if as UEFA claim City were cooking the books.... why didn't City have a Abu Dhabi tourism board cash injection of £100m a season like PSG do with Qatar? which is deemed fair value by UEFA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.