UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust the owners and the directors to find a good solution. It ain't be easy but we'll cope with the situation. It will only make us more determined to succeed.

The best way to react is to win the CL this season and the PL next season. It's feasible.

I said it a while back, but we've been trying to play nice with UEFA and the media since the buyout - hoping we would win them round... hopefully now this has laid bare to the club, just what a corrupt bunch of self-serving, cnuts they all really are... and I hope they go for the jugular, no more Mr. Nice Guy - show them all what nasty really is!
I genuinely want to see UEFA ground into the dirt for this... one look at how PSG got away with their sponsorship case should disgust anybody - blue or oppo fan! I'd love the club to employ their own hackers and dig dirt on every major European club... bring the whole house of cards down!

There is a reason they are keeping something to themselves,i've woken up a tad worried today
Possibly anticipating legal action from City somewhere along the line so pretend they have proof of wrongdoing which is only divulged if we accept the punishment.

“With success, there is a certain level of jealousy, envy, whatever you call it. That’s part of the game,”

“It’s not easy for our competition, we know that. But the reality is, we didn’t buy the most expensive player in the Premier League [Pogba], we didn’t buy the most expensive goalkeeper [Kepa Arrizabalaga], we didn’t buy the most expensive midfielder, we didn’t buy the most expensive striker [Lukaku].

“People make decisions, they’ve got to live by them. This is a well-run club.”

Khaldoon Al Mubarak

Wonder what the chance of a new European league coming out of this with unrivaled money to kill the PL and Chumps league coming out of it, with the likes of.
City
Everton
Newcastle
West Ham
Leeds
Spuds
Chelsea
Ath Madrid
Dortmund
PSG
Anderleicht
Dutch Italian and other clubs etc no restrictions on investment but guaranteed income above the Cartel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.