UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been seriously contemplating setting up my own City news platform in recent months, as a business separate from my other commitments.

I'm still unsure if I will be able to monetize it to the extent I need, as not to be so reliant on other areas of income.

I would appreciate any feedback from Blues.
If it concentrates solely on transfers I reckon there’s enough money to be made for you to be sitting on your own private island in a couple of years..

MOST City fans don't care?

So it was a minority of fans then who generated the great atmosphere against Spurs, the crazed celebration of Sterling's "goal" at the end and who were totally crushed by the outcome?

I fucking cared and I don't think I'm in a minority.
that had nothing to do with the champions league that had to do with a brilliant game, just like QPR, Liverpool and the derbies
If we arent in it for twoyears and instead win two trebles no one will give a flying fuck

I have been seriously contemplating setting up my own City news platform in recent months, as a business separate from my other commitments.

I'm still unsure if I will be able to monetize it to the extent I need, as not to be so reliant on other areas of income.

Do it tolmie

I would read it, there are some very good people on here who contribute some very informed view points and in the wider world as well. You could expand it to football in general, a football website with no agenda pandering to rag click bait.

The hacienda must be built.
Sign me up @tolmie's hairdoo , I'd also agree about being a general football site with no bias for or against any club. An honest football website? Almost unheard of.

If you build it, they will come.

Well in the last 24 hours we have gone from the St. Valentines day ambush to the nightmare on UEFA street. Apart from the 2 year ban we are allegedly being deducted points in the PL, Pep is walking out, we may be barred from FA competitions, players will start to leave, it will be difficult to recruit new players, top personnel are being investigated, etc etc. You couldn't make it up could you. Unbelievable!
If these allegations are untrue ( which I sincerely hope they are ) then the club should come out shooting all barrels with immediate effect. No more Mr nice guy with the veiled threats let's hit them hard and fast. Our relationship with UEFA will never be the same again so why worry about the consequences.
The integrity of the club is at stake and the longer this goes on the more we get branded 'cheats' by all and sundry ( apart from Martin Samuel of course ).
For those of you that think this will blow over like Storm Dennis think again. We need to fight back before the damage becomes irreparable.
C'mon City let's get this done. The war starts now.

Doubt it. Look at Juve, Rangers and many others who have been demoted due to financial misdemeanour. They're back stronger than ever and Juve have even got Ronaldo playing for them!
City get the ban quoshed and it will all be forgotten within a couple of years especially if we buy one of the greats of the time.
Juve is different in that they don't have the domestic competition we have and 2 very powerful clubs with officials in every governing body

The major sponsors of the UEFA Champions League are:
Nissan
PS4
Gazprom
Walkers / Lay's / Pepsi (Pepsico)
Santander
Mastercard
Expedia.com / Hotels.com (Expedia group)
Heineken

For the Europa League add:
Fed-Ex
Kia Motors
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Hankook Tires (sic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.