UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely unlikely in footy. But so what others say. If you Know we won them fairly that’s the important thing. You don’t have to persuade anyone.
I seem to recall Marseille being stripped of the European cup in the early 90s for financial misdemeanours?

Someone is paying to use twitter bots to attack Man City they are easy to spot! Go on any of the shite articles and look at the responses that twitter account usually has less then 20 followers and haven’t tweeted for months! They’ve been use in elections around the world what is Twitter actually doing to stop this?!

Oh and these bots are usually say cooking the books cheating all the bingo quotes you can think of and this sort of thing as been going on for years to manipulate the sheep.
You can usually tell the bots because they have a string of random numbers after their name. They always come out in force whenever something bad about China appears.

He says invoices, but he seems to be referring to the email where Chumillas just nails down which money comes from where, no mention of an actual invoice or receipt etc.
Yes, if he has seen actual invoices, that is worrying, but best not to trust his words.

Sorry, we do know, it's for serious breaches.

I'm presuming that they've told City but then again, UEFA are coming across (again) as totally inept so perhaps they didn't.

Edit: It's possible that it has been posted on here but the damned thread's moving too fast, we need a summary, preferably stickied to the top of the thread.

Updated for you but sorry don't know how to make it a stickie

UEFA investigatory chamber: "have you seen these leaked emails?, fucking hell we might have something here, lets open an investigation"
UEFA teaboy: "you realise those were stolen, are out of context and oh the statute limitations runs out any day now?"
UEFA investigatory chamber: "shit, shit, shit, kick it upstairs now !, oh and don't forget to gob off to your mates in the press, we will have these bastards"
City: "errm, what are you investigating us about exactly?"
UEFA investigatory chamber: ………
City: "and would you please respect your own confidentiality rules whilst you decide?"
UEFA adjudicatory chamber (to the investigatory chamber): "you dickheads, where is the investigation report?"
UEFA investigatory chamber: "here have our scope document instead"
City: "errm that's not due process"
UEFA adjudicatory chamber: "never mind that, will you just pay a fine/accept a ban please?"
City: "NO, fuck off !"
City: "and would you PLEASE respect your own confidentiality rules?"
UEFA adjudicatory chamber: "never, how dare you accuse.... "
City: > CAS
CAS: "UEFA you are a bunch of fucking clowns, go away and think about this properly"
UEFA: "Shit, shit shit - what do we do now ?"
UEFA: "errmmm"
UEFA: "fuck it, throw the book at them"
UEFA: "you sure?"
UEFA: "no, but do it anyway"
City: "sigh........."

Yesterday, I went for my usual two black coffees. Barperson asks me how I’m doing. I say I’m not bad apart from City being banned for two years. He laughed, called it a racket and then went on to admit a sense of schaudenfraude.

What do you mean by that I asked. I hear the usual litany: everything wrong with football, human rights abusers and the piece de resistance; headchoppers.

Mmmm. I said to this gentleman - who I know to be intelligent - a United fan is in no position to accuse City of ruining football: human rights abuses are notoriously vague in concept and can you prove to me, heads are chopped in Abu Dhabi.

Alas, to his chagrin but to his credit, he looked it up and realised it was Saudi Arabia. I told him and also realised, even intelligent people, have bought into the media narrative of a homogenous race of people who are supposedly medieval, barbaric and immoral.
The people of this country are being routinely programmed to think a certain way. Another obvious example is the complete absence in reporting yellow vest protests and civil unrest in France. I get all my news from independent sources now.

Occasionally the better half has insisted on watching BBC ‘news’. I have to sit there watch somebody like Will (Gompells or something) the Arts correspondent bemoaning lack of diversity at some awards ceremony. The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Mate just sent me a quote from bernado saying he left Benfica too early and that if they will have him back he will go... clearly taken out of context but cba with players saying stupid shit now

Updated for you but sorry don't know how to make it a stickie

UEFA investigatory chamber: "have you seen these leaked emails?, fucking hell we might have something here, lets open an investigation"
UEFA teaboy: "you realise those were stolen, are out of context and oh the statute limitations runs out any day now?"
UEFA investigatory chamber: "shit, shit, shit, kick it upstairs now !, oh and don't forget to gob off to your mates in the press, we will have these bastards"
City: "and would you please respect your own confidentiality rules whilst you decide?"
UEFA adjudicatory chamber (to the investigatory chamber): "you dickheads, where is the investigation report?"
UEFA investigatory chamber: "here have our scope document instead"
City: "errm that's not due process"
UEFA adjudicatory chamber: "never mind that, will you just pay a fine/accept a ban please?"
City: "NO, fuck off !"
City: "and would you PLEASE respect your own confidentiality rules?"
UEFA adjudicatory chamber: "never, how dare you accuse.... "
City: > CAS
CAS: "UEFA you are a bunch of fucking clowns, go away and think about this properly"
UEFA: "Shit, shit shit - what do we do now ?"
UEFA: "errmmm"
UEFA: "fuck it, throw the book at them"
UEFA: "you sure?"
UEFA: "no, but do it anyway"
City: "sigh........."
Excellent. Were you there or did Parry brief you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.