• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all this negative reporting has engendered a siege mentality among the players - "we'll show these buggers....."

I just hope it hasn't caused the players to think (subconsciously) that there's no point in trying to win games as there's no future in Europe or indeed for the club, leading to lack of desire.

Back to football , not sure if Pep will play his strongest side , never know what is going on in his head , i think this is an ideal game for Foden , Moyes will put ten men behind the ball and Foden can run at defences and beat defenders with his ball control , something we do lack at times. Would go with , Ederson,Cancelo,Dinho.Laporte,Mendy Mahrez,KDB,Rodri,Merlin,Foden and Jesus up top , usually only get five names right , so i Pep to play a totally different team from this.
Save Walker , Bernardo , Aguero , Sterling for Leicester/Madrid , would also be great to see Sane on the bench , hopefully he can't be far away from fitness now.

Back to football , not sure if Pep will play his strongest side , never know what is going on in his head , i think this is an ideal game for Foden , Moyes will put ten men behind the ball and Foden can run at defences and beat defenders with his ball control , something we do lack at times. Would go with , Ederson,Cancelo,Dinho.Laporte,Mendy Mahrez,KDB,Rodri,Merlin,Foden and Jesus up top , usually only get five names right , so i Pep to play a totally different team from this.
Save Walker , Bernardo , Aguero , Sterling for Leicester/Madrid , would also be great to see Sane on the bench , hopefully he can't be far away from fitness now.
I don’t think the team will be much different to that. Pep will have decided on his preferred line up for Madrid and his selections for the West Ham and Leicester will be determined by the need to have next weeks starting 11 in the best possible shape. I have a sneaky feeling that for the RM game he will revert to the no striker line up that worked so well at old Trafford. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bernardo play tomorrow and be rested on Saturday so that he’s at he’s at “peak terrier” in Madrid.

I don’t think the team will be much different to that. Pep will have decided on his preferred line up for Madrid and his selections for the West Ham and Leicester will be determined by the need to have next weeks starting 11 in the best possible shape. I have a sneaky feeling that for the RM game he will revert to the no striker line up that worked so well at old Trafford. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Bernardo play tomorrow and be rested on Saturday so that he’s at he’s at “peak terrier” in Madrid.
As much as i agree with how successful the lineup was at old Trafford, madrid away is a different prospect to united. It would be criminal to not have Sergio starting IMO, we need to be far more clinical than we have been of late and sergio usually gives us that in big games. Pep knows best though i guess.

Apologies in advance for this folks but, as I just told @Indaparkside in another thread, I am having a daft half hour.............

Please, please, please let Moyes step outside his technical area................. I want to shout at him, I need to shout at him............. a) he took my lovely Mr Pellegrini's job, b) he is a stupid man and c) how the heck did he get to be a football manager? I could do a better job than him.............. don't even get me started on if he doesn't play our Zabman at some stage!!!

Thank you Bluemooners for your forbearance!!! :-)
You'll be glad to know that I am now going shopping!! Byeeeeee

ERAO3KiWkAAdOGy.jpg
Defo look like players who want to leave....

Apologies in advance for this folks but, as I just told @Indaparkside in another thread, I am having a daft half hour.............

Please, please, please let Moyes step outside his technical area................. I want to shout at him, I need to shout at him............. a) he took my lovely Mr Pellegrini's job, b) he is a stupid man and c) how the heck did he get to be a football manager? I could do a better job than him.............. don't even get me started on if he doesn't play our Zabman at some stage!!!

Thank you Bluemooners for your forbearance!!! :-)
You'll be glad to know that I am now going shopping!! Byeeeeee
Get some lovely muffins ......they ain't cakes by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.