UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you said those who enter the champions league, we had no choice to sign up for it and we have adhered to it as far as I am concerned, the e-mails are very sketchy imho and do not clarify who gave etihad the £52 million, CFG and ADUG or another entity in the emerati not associated with us.
Stolen emails should not be allowed in any investigation as seemingly the sole piece of evidence against us.

Mansour walk away? He has invested his money time and energy into creating CFG. He wont be walking away.
He has invested a relatively small amount and already more than doubled it. If he wants to walk away, he merely finds buyers for the newly inflated assets.

I’m not saying he will, but I’m also not saying it would be hard for him to do.

For my money, he stands and fights his corner in a manner that may make UEFA uncomfortable.

He has invested a relatively small amount and already more than doubled it. If he wants to walk away, he merely finds buyers for the newly inflated assets.

For my money, he stands and fights his corner in a manner that may make UEFA uncomfortable.

It's a nine club global business with ties to several major companies and with community projects and property deals also involved.

It isn't just City, CFG is doing business in japan, america, china, australia, india, south america, etc

You don't just walk away

I'm not suggesting that we do that. We are not fighting FFP, we are fighting whether or not we breached FFP. UEFA think Mansour paid the Etihad deal, City reckon they have irrefutable evidence that he hasn't.
It’s interesting that a lot of the hacks are now suggesting that the ‘real’ crime was not cooperating with the investigation, which suggests they know this stuff about Etihad to be a red herring.

the answer to your question is no. What happened to Portsmouth was that their owner used some sort of loan format to bankroll the club. However when his own personal finance situation changed, he recalled the loans leaving the club in the shit

even with ffp in its current format this type of situation is allowed if you are an owner

in regards to that Newcastle fan he and those he has preached too need to wake up. It seems that the uk population believe the tabloid articles peddling this story and that is worrying.

I don’t want other club fans protesting about us being sanctioned - we will deal with that ourselves. What they need to wake up too is that uefa and the cartel of clubs have made it a closed shop - this is what they should be protesting about
It’s exactly the same position Chelsea are in at the minute, but nobody seems to give a stuff.......

It’s interesting that a lot of the hacks are now suggesting that the ‘real’ crime was not cooperating with the investigation, which suggests they know this stuff about Etihad to be a red herring.
If that is true maybe the club do want this to end up in the courts and to finally show the world what UEFA truly is.

Yes, interesting. Wish we knew what this was about. Did UEFA, for example, mount a fishing expedition: "Send us all you emails for the last ten years."
Given Leterme's letter refusing to discuss the leaks and the alleged failure to read our evidence, they have a cheek.

We need to win on the basis of the evidence, rather than just on the basis of UEFA's maladministration.

I’m not too concerned how. If we win due to process it shows it was a malicious and rushed prosecution

Chris Rock did a good sketch about celebs who have Johnny Cochrane has defence council. They might look guilty but they go home. I don’t mind looking guilty in the mall. No point being innocent but in prison

It is not just about the investment in the club.
ADUG are investing in a region, a 50 year plan to invest and reap a good return. People still dont get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.