UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO ALLLL the right things are coming out of the club, Ferran wouldn't say anything if there was any doubt, IMO - he'd look a right knob proclaiming innocence if this wasn't the case.

I am 100% convinced of our innocence, and 100% behind the club right now. We do a lot of things wrong (specifically towards fans,) but this is all being handled superbly.

Cleverly done. The games tonight and the press are going to hound Pep for comments. As I said in the West Ham pre match thread, Pep should not and can not be the face of this as it’s an off the pitch matter and releasing this just before tonight’s game now directs attention away from him. Of course there’s still going to be certain questions aimed at him about his future etc but he can at least be shielded from a lot of the shit now. We can expect a stock answer of “this is a question for ferran” or something similar to be given for most questions he faces for the rest of the season.

Legally there’s not much of interest he could say but he’s made it pretty clear this is war and it’s a war that’s going to cost some high ranking jobs by the end of it all. We’ve been accused of lying and cheating and we’ve just flat out called them liars and cheats back, both sides of this now don’t get to come out unscathed and I reckon sorriano quite likes his job.

I’m more comforted by the cleverness of the timing of this than anything said in it, it shows we know what to do.

This is going to explode!

Great statement but he’s basically just called UEFA out for lies. Which we all know they are.

I can’t see them just taking it though. Get ready blues more bollox coming our way very soon.

I think it's UEFA that should be worried. The amateur bastards have no idea who they're dealing with.

Saying we hope to have it done by the summer? Fuck that, I'd drag this fucker out til the winter, fuck the champions league format and UEFA need to know what teams are in, UEFA have caused all this mess so if I was city I'd say no rush, let's take our time and fuck your schedule.

What about our summer recruitment though ? Big targets might be in 2 minds if the ban is still under appeal past the start of next season.

@domalino maybe that's answered ur question , why we didn't put thru the national media....they obviously have made their mind up.

No this is exactly why I said what I said.

As soon as you make it in-house you guarantee the entire media treats it like baseless propaganda. Harris' reaction is exactly what I expected and it'll be what they all say.

It's much better to try and find an interview with some soft presenter wants to be part of a big story on a neutral channel while retaining as much editorial control as they will concede.

Its possible they tried and couldn't get the control they wanted, but with the interview as it is, only City fans will take it seriously and I dont think they needed to convince us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.