Caroline Flack - rest in peace

As I put in my post Karen he's a **** for the shit he comes out with, also a **** for giving Ulrika a good hiding. Two different things.

He was plastered all over the papers/news for that incident & was just wondering what the difference was between the two cases?

All I've heard is Collymore is a twat & he gives abuse out, etc etc.

If you take away how vile he is and just at the facts then there might not be any difference,people will always be bias against someone like him

He punched a women in public and there were witnesses,if what caroline said was true and it was her blood it might not be that straight foward

Why are you so willing to believe an "Unpublished" letter rather than statements given in court?

She didn't post the "letter". So she obviously couldn't stand behind it. You don't accidentally hit someone over the head with a lamp while they are sleeping.
She was advised not to post it by several people so she gave it to the family,the full court case hadn't begun so the charges hadn't been tested,i'm not saying i believe that more than anything else it just adds a bit of balance and 3rdly we have the boyfriend vehmently against prosecution,she was clearly suffering with mental illness for a while,i know that to be a fact and if it was her snapping that might have been taken into account

Anyway i doubt we'l ever find out for sure although the boyfriend has always backed her

It's a sad story alround,mental illness,trolling,media,she found texts that she thought showed he was cheating and that had happened to her by her fiance recently,it's not as clear cut as colloymore punching a women in public

I'm not a black and person on any subject,i always consider the inbetween stuff as well

I must stress domestic violence is wrong

I think someone hitting someone who is weaker and unable to defend themselves is more wrong than someone hitting someone who physically is capable of stopping the abuse if they get to a point where they genuinely feel they have to. So a man hitting a woman, in most circumstances, is worse, same for hitting a child, or a disabled person.

As you say, obviously both are very wrong, but one is, in my opinion, significantly worse, as the fear that comes with that helplessness of being completely at the mercy of the person attacking you is a pretty significant factor.

You’ve articulated my point more successfully than I have.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rugby-star-rowan-baxters-wife-21527785

I expect this wanker will have some using the mental illness defence when he was just an evil spiteful fucker in all probability

If Flack was surrounded by friends and family and financially secure what are those of us with mental issues with none of those things meant to do? Money removes 95% of worries. Call me a bastard but I just find it hard to sympathise with successful wealthy people with emotional issues. I'm not denying their demons are very real mind you.

Society is not going to walk on eggshells with everyone

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/rugby-star-rowan-baxters-wife-21527785

I expect this wanker will have some using the mental illness defence when he was just an evil spiteful fucker in all probability

If Flack was surrounded by friends and family and financially secure what are those of us with mental issues with none of those things meant to do? Money removes 95% of worries. Call me a bastard but I just find it hard to sympathise with successful wealthy people with emotional issues. I'm not denying their demons are very real mind you.

Society is not going to walk on eggshells with everyone
That is very disappointing from you of all people,money makes no difference to mental health,if it did why is she dead?

That is very disappointing from you of all people,money makes no difference to mental health,if it did why is she dead?

I'm not saying money buys happiness I'm just saying I find it hard to sympathise with the wealthy because wealth removes nearly all major stress.
That's why everyone wants to be financially secure surely?

I'm not saying money buys happiness I'm just saying I find it hard to sympathise with the wealthy because wealth removes nearly all major stress.
It pays the bils but helping mental illness it clearly doesn't help at all,she was in therapy of several types since the arrest,she had friends/family but still killed herself,the instagram post she was told not to send so she gave it to her family screams of her feeling like a burden which is a very common cause of suicide

Depression and stress are totally different things bud and one the former doesn’t give a fuck about money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.