UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this is relevant to CAS and won't help our appeal which at the moment is our sole priority. I would remind posters who want us to settle scores with all kinds of bent officials that Ferran has reminded us of our real target and that is the allegations made by UEFA which the evidence we have presented to CAS proves "are simply not true".

And by proving that the process was flawed or corrupt the target will be those who have corrupted the process, for the bent officials not to get caught in the crossfire they have to acquiesce to our assertion that we have been targeted by a self protectionist cabal of rogues.

It amounts to the same thing bud.

Sounds like the fans of other clubs talking about us, you don’t know anything about what PSG have or haven’t done.
I find our own accusations hard enough to keep up with. There is so much reading to be done to have yourself educated on the subject.

I really haven’t the time or inclination to keep up to the minute on all things PSG.

But Parisian does I’m sure, although why he spends his time on here defending them is anyone’s guess.

One thing’s for sure, we should all know that if we’re only relying on the usual media for PSG info without time to do the detective work, then maybe we shouldn’t jump in too quickly.

Personally unless it’s evidence of them hanging us, I don’t take much notice of their dealings with UEFA.

Not sure what Frankfurt’s beef with UEFA is, but I like the sentiment:

In Europe they get all shirty with UEFA over fines that clubs are handed for pyrotechnics displays by their fans.

It’s FACT that their sponsorship deal was overvalued by 93m based on an independent analysis versus the figure Leterme decided to go with. Whilst that’s not proof of paying Leterme off, the only logical conclusion is that Leterme was acting with PSG’s, or rather his mate Nasser Al-Khelaifa’s best interests in mind. And a likely reward for doing that would be sort form of bribe, be it money or otherwise.
How is it a fact exactly ?

In Panja article and after several requests, he is unable to give a number to the alleged figure Leterme has decided to go with.

Given QTA has been decreased to 58 M from 100 M, i wonder how an independent analysis can conclude the sponsorship deal was overvalued by 93 M. Should PSG be the one paying their sponsor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.