UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris has racist undertones every time he comments on us. I'd put Delaney and Mcgeehan and every other little prick in the media who write shit about us under that category too.

Delaney has constantly refereed to us as Petrostate - which is a derogatry term. Can't be bothered by goin thru his previous tweets to see if he deleted those like Rob Harris has his .

July 97 we bought him. We were relegated in May 96
Yes My bad i assumed we went PL to L1 when in fact it was L1 to L2
he was purchased by Manchester City manager Frank Clark for a club record £3 million. However, Bradbury struggled to make an impact at Maine Road, and at the end of the 1997–98 season City were relegated, with Bradbury having scored just six goals.

And this cockroach talks about civility. He wasn't very civil to Guardiola after the Cup Final.
But don't you understand mate? Asking a manager immediately after they've won a trophy of he accepts bungs is just 'reporting on an issue' and is definately a 'civil' thing to ask in those circumstances, despite their being no foundation or evidence to warrant this question, whatsoever. I'm sure that when Harris asked this question, he fully intended to report on it from 'multiple perspectives' and with 'context'.

His wiki and my memory are wrong wouldn't be the first time for either

he was purchased by Manchester City manager Frank Clark for a club record £3 million. However, Bradbury struggled to make an impact at Maine Road, and at the end of the 1997–98 season City were relegated, with Bradbury having scored just six goals.
We were relegated that season; to the third tier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.