Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

I know and that's what worries me, we're due a bad one.

If we need one next Sunday after 120 minutes against Villa things will have gone majorly awry.

Hopefully not required against Madrid, that would be a tough one given the technical ability in their squad

Do you actually believe this???
No issue being partisan, it’s a Man City forum, but You all hate the injustice against you from perceived bigger clubs, so would have expected more empathy.
We missed our penalty out of sympathy for the one you didn't get, what more do you want? ;)

No issue being partisan, it’s a Man City forum, but You all hate the injustice against you from perceived bigger clubs, so would have expected more empathy.

Both penalties tonight imo.

Him being in midfield was why we were so good.

Pep’s done to Leicester twice this season what he did to us when he was at Bayern in that 1-3 defeat in 2013. Bayern had 7 v our 4 in midfield and completely bossed the game.

Both in December and today we completely dominated the game, looking many levels a better team than Leicester despite what the league table says, because we didn’t allow them any time on the ball in midfield and we won it back and kept it easily in their half.

Only one goal wins each time but we were miles better in both games, not just as a team, but tactically too.
I realise that today pep didn't want him bombing on because of vardys pace but he's hardly been used as an overlapping player all season and I think we lose a great attacking threat when teams defend in numbers

That’s where I think the difference in the decision making will have been made, yes.

I’d have given both as penalties, myself.

Fair enough, pretty sure we would have missed too :)

Have not seen the thing with Nacho and your goalie again yet, looked grim at first viewing.

I didn't think KDB's was a pen. Ball hits his arms in front of his face. It's a completely different scenario to the pen. we got. KDB was not making his body profile bigger.

I don't like VAR but imo this is not an argument against it.

Would love to know what’s happening here,
Wonder if mendy fucked up? Or it’s just peps patented post match adrenaline shouting time
“What do you mean the club’s panicking Pannick is the name of the QC you nincompoop now go and get showered”

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.