Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

@SebastianBlue

What does double 0 get you from that?

Had Aguero for fgs and also fgs and City win so you can imagine we’re not speaking currently.
giphy.gif

A good game, City deserved the win. We’re still not at our best, but the clean sheet is good, although Vardy should have scored. Interesting watching on Bein sports, Wenger said Kun would have been declared onside next season, with the proposed amendment. He also said Collina agrees with it. We need to look at penalties, the last 4 in the league missed; and by FOUR different takers. That is the problem.
I don’t understand why Kev doesn’t take penalties. Best striker of the ball we have. That’s a start.

It wasn’t the free kick that directly hit de Bruyne’s arms, the ball hit de Bruyne from a deflection off Laporte from a yard away from him.

Whereas that Praett’s hit his arms directly from the shot.

I think that’s where the difference was and why they ended up as different decisions.

Do you actually believe this???
No issue being partisan, it’s a Man City forum, but You all hate the injustice against you from perceived bigger clubs, so would have expected more empathy.

It doesn't say much for our club when supporters are begging for the fucking goalie to take penalties because they don't trust TEN outfield players to take them.

Bring Franny out of retirement.

Penalties are probably 50/50 between technique and the mental aspect. Eddie has both in spades. Oh, and he will hit it like an Exocet missile so the keeper will probably want to keep da fuck out the way.

I’d love to see us try this, we’d probably be guaranteed a goal, and an awful lot of piss would get boiled as well!

Do you actually believe this???
No issue being partisan, it’s a Man City forum, but You all hate the injustice against you from perceived bigger clubs, so would have expected more empathy.
That’s where I think the difference in the decision making will have been made, yes.

I’d have given both as penalties, myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.