Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

i thought the 2nd half was the best we have played for a bit and mendy started to bomb forward instead of just holding for the runner or passing it back inside
great win at a hard place to get anything ? and for the pen miss again i have the feeling a big pen is coming up and it will be scored

i thought the 2nd half was the best we have played for a bit and mendy started to bomb forward instead of just holding for the runner or passing it back inside
great win at a hard place to get anything ? and for the pen miss again i have the feeling a big pen is coming up and it will be scored

Dont know what’s giving you that feeling haha

Fair enough, pretty sure we would have missed too :)

Have not seen the thing with Nacho and your goalie again yet, looked grim at first viewing.
Don’t even think that was a corner mate.
It was a nasty clash of heads on the follow through but Eddie got there first and punched the ball against Kelechi’s head and it cannoned wide.

The reason the rest of the wall don't have their hands in front of their face is quite simple, its nowhere near their faces.

Nope. In a wall getting a ball hit you is possible, nigh on likely. The rules don’t let you bat the ball away regardless how gorgeous you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.