Leicester City (A) - Post-Match Thread

Whilst Leicester will feel somewhat hard done by, I think we deserved the win.

I’d say our stand-out performers were Mahrez, Mendy, De Bruyne and Jesus. To his credit, Gundogan was much improved in the second half, too.

Think you’ve read that last post wrong maybe I should have elaborated a bit more, barring Liverpool who else would you play in the premier league that would actually give us a game to replicate anything near what we will face on Wednesday? It’s a poor league this year but Leicester ain’t in 3rd by accident.
Wednesday's going to be weird, as we probably won't have most of the possession. For once, we're the dangerous underdog.

Wednesday's going to be weird, as we probably won't have most of the possession. For once, we're the dangerous underdog.
I’m not so sure. They will let us have it and play defensively I feel. I remember those two games in the SF a few years ago under Zidane and they were horrible and defensive. Expecting much of the same but hopefully we are a hell of a lot better.

Thought we did well tonight, We dealt with the counter attacks really well. Bit passive in midfield with Rodders and Gundogan together. KDB was really good tonight dictated the game.
My man of the match was Fernandinho I thought he was outstanding.
We got lucky with the penalty not been given against us I thought it was a penalty.
No injuries tonight either which is great along with 3 points. Well done to Jesus tonight too he was terrific when he came on.
Commentator's voice rose every time Leicester attacked, and seemed sexually aroused whenever Vardy touched the ball.

Commentator's voice rose every time Leicester attacked, and seemed sexually aroused whenever Vardy touched the ball.
When they were showing the line ups a few minutes before kick off I'm nearly sure I heard when the picture of Rodgers popped up is 'Brendan Rodgers could still yet be a Premier League winner from 2014 depending on the outcomes of Manchester City'.

Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.