Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on the plus side, if we lost to Leicester, they could have wrapped the title up before we played our next league game... And if we drew they could have won the league at Goodison... Small wins I guess.

Great story doing the rounds about Klopp sending a letter to a 10 year old Man Utd fan, rightfully he's getting plaudits from all and sundry no matter who you support, he's a genuinely great guy.

It truly is a heartwarming tale but you do know when the cameras stopped rolling Klopp are the poor lad

I know and cost the mighty Mets their new coach FFs. But no ban from MLB haha
They (Houston) also lost draft picks in consecutive years (baseball teams acquire their young players via an annual draft of college and high school grads). It’s actually a pretty significant punishment, will have an effect on their team down the line. Still, given that they were actually breaking the rules of play (and not some convoluted accounting rule), it’s amazing how much the punishment pales in comparison to what has been done to City. But not much else MLB could do to them. Wouldn’t have anything akin to a transfer ban (Players Union would never allow that anyway), and I can’t really see any sane fans of other teams actually trying to back banning them from competition. regarding Red Sox and the Fenway group, nothing will happen to them. They fired their coach preemptively cause he used to coach for Houston (therefore kind of admitting he came to the Sox and prob set up the same cheating system on their team), and so the media just let them slide after that. Kinda like a certain other team owned by FSG getting outed for hacking and it oddly gets swept off the pages within a day. Almost like the guy who runs that group has deep connections to print media.....

But I thought Liverpool didn't need to buy players? Unlike bad naughty City?

Also, from the Football Confessions Tumblr:
NAC: It hurts seeing how much Liverpool are hated. I love the players and Klopp so much and want them to be happy. Saying VAR and Man City not being on form is helping them just discounts how much work and effort they put in to play well. The VAR stats have come out and LFC have gained +1 overall whereas Man U have gained 6. And what about the other 18 clubs in the PL. Sheffield United are having an amazing season!
Yeah, and Liverpool get away with murder, Salah dives all over the place and Robertson shoves one of our players into the hoardings and laughs about it because he knows he can, the players are doped off their tits (allegedly), Klopp refused to turn up for a cup match and gets mad when teams have the TEMERITY to beat Liverpool, the press give Liverpool a tongue bath while ignoring Man City's achievements because big nasty oil club, and your fans never shut up about how unbearable you are and act like everyone who doesn't support a Big 6 team is a piece of shit.

That might be why Liverpool are hated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.