UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The irrefutable evidence is the club’s financial records, as I’ve already pointed out to you.

You have chosen not to believe that and that UEFA ‘would look at it’ if it was there.

They didn’t.

It’s as simple as that.
If this is true, we are home free, surely?

in a twitter rant with Nick Harris

He seems to think the media are on cities side.

All I can think is that he does not like the media reporting our statement. Thats the only thing thats come out in our favour that I can think of reporting statement is hardly support for the statement and its a legal necessity surely.

The AC's process was hampered by their time limit which made them rush it through.

You keep holding up the AC as if it is unerring, but they've made tons of very high profile mistakes that any well versed judge or QC should never make.

Also you've misquoted Soriano. He never mentioned the Investigatory Chamber, he referred to the FFP chamber, which is most likely the CFCB and includes both.

Just FYI he did specifically mention the Investigatory Chamber.

"The experience with this FFP IC has been negative for us, more than what I would have imagined.
But this is not UEFA. We are not talking about the whole of UEFA which is an association of associations. I personally know many people that work at UEFA, very hard for the benefit of UEFA, but also for the benefit of the clubs of UEFA like ours, but also for the benefit of football. If the negative experience that we had and the way this process went is negative, it is negative also for them. UEFA is much bigger than this FFP Chamber"

and

"We worked very hard. We provided the evidence but in the end this Investigatory Chamber relied more on out of context stolen emails than all the other evidence we provided of what actually happened and I think it is normal that we feel like we feel."

To be fair though, the evidence that the UAE government was funding it rather than ADUG isn’t something we’d use anyway (as Etihad denied it at the time) and it also only referred to the payment in 2010.
I don't think city would want to embarrass a sponsor. That's true enough. However the whole of the sponsorship agreement is covered by the UAE state or that is what has been alleged by the documents unearthed by PB. http://www.openandfairskies.com/wp-...08/Partnership-Rebuttal-Filing-DOT-Aug-24.pdf (see p 14)

I always thought it was stupid to believe that Sheikh Mansour would be financing the Etihad deal.

City no doubt have access to contracts and payments, and statements from Etihad. I'd be pretty confident that City could substantiate the source and veracity of the UAE sponsorships and it's surely very relevant to note that they are now a small and ever smaller part of City's overall revenue. But most City fans should be getting ever more cynical about the sporting process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.