UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think city would want to embarrass a sponsor. That's true enough. However the whole of the sponsorship agreement is covered by the UAE state or that is what has been alleged by the documents unearthed by PB. http://www.openandfairskies.com/wp-...08/Partnership-Rebuttal-Filing-DOT-Aug-24.pdf (see p 14)

I always thought it was stupid to believe that Sheikh Mansour would be financing the Etihad deal.

City no doubt have access to contracts and payments, and statements from Etihad. I'd be pretty confident that City could substantiate the source and veracity of the UAE sponsorships and it's surely very relevant to note that they are now a small and ever smaller part of City's overall revenue. But most City fans should be getting ever more cynical about the sporting process.

The presentation that doc refers to is only about 2010 though.

Don’t make excuses for the Premier League mate, they are cunnts. As for Micah, he knows what he has to say if he wants to keep his job. Anyway he is right, surely the team winning the Premier always gets Player of the Year?

unless its man city

jamie redknapp was all for KDB winning it hands down

the thing is with emails its so easy to get the wrong end of the stick. I would get an email some senior management and would be steaming with what it said, I would fire one back straight away, but it 9 times out 10 I had read the email, and taken it the wrong way ! You could read the email as a moan or a complaint when in fact it just a idea. I always use t he 24hr rule and reply to them later. Because if I am having a bad day the email in my mind will be read in a negative way when it wasn't meant to be !.

Its so easy to take emails out of context.
it is always easy to take anything out of context that's why I believe in supplying the context then there can be no doubt,i swing from confident and not to confident every day at the moment

Im peddling fuck all.

I see the day trippers are out today.

This place is better post 7pm.

I'm confident projectriver will be delighted to add "day tripper" to his bio.

The author is a more than 20 year English qualified lawyer, current public company Chief Executive Officer, former General Counsel, former financial adviser to the Board of Manchester City and an experienced litigator including in matters of complex accounting. And day tripper.

The irrefutable evidence is the club’s financial records, as I’ve already pointed out to you.

You have chosen not to believe that and that UEFA ‘would look at it’ if it was there.

They didn’t.

It’s as simple as that.

I haven’t chosen not to believe it, I’ve said that that might not be enough. Unless they also showed Uefa Etihads and ADUGs books (which I can’t imagine for a second they did) then I’m not sure how it can be irrefutable.

I’ve chosen to believe exactly what the owners have not just told Uefa but told me as a fan too throughout. In terms of Uefa, I couldn’t care less to be honest and if our main defence is going to be around the process itself then I’m fine with that. I personally still want to know the owners haven’t lied to me as a fan too though.

What concerns me is the amount of negative media coverage the club has had over this, which is pretty much unprecedented in the history of football or any other team sport - I wonder what sort of impact this will have on CAS's decision.
Not really.
As for the effect it has on CAS, judges are usually trained not to let their judgement be swayed by external factors, you know.

Haha - the absolute big boss man is on the warpath.

He has a lovely gaff in Switzerland too.
zach-galifianakis-calculations-gif-6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.