UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your response Rabin and the old adage "don`t let the bastards grind you down" springs to mind.However I think you`re fairly well thick skinned mate.Keep giving it to `em and you have the full backing of your fellow Blue Mooners.
I don’t know how anyone goes on Twitter in the first place

I have no beef with anyone. And no one is responsible for me leaving twitter, that's my decision. Now not a time for any arguements or issues between blues.

I don't see myself being away for ever but right now the negativity of it all makes me question what I do and how it affects my mind. I am and always have been a voice in the crowd and there are many amazing voices out there. #CTID :)
What you've been doing on Titter is very much appreciated. 'Tis a joy to behold!

Look after yerself, sunshine.

I have no beef with anyone. And no one is responsible for me leaving twitter, that's my decision. Now not a time for any arguements or issues between blues.

I don't see myself being away for ever but right now the negativity of it all makes me question what I do and how it affects my mind. I am and always have been a voice in the crowd and there are many amazing voices out there. #CTID :)

Your own health and peace of mind are so much more important than taking it to the trolls and clickbaiters. Any true City fan knows what you've done to defend the club and to re-iterate something that doesn't get said enough: Thak you Rabin!

*Editied to fix the mis-quote

Last edited:
I think the hatred towards City and us fans perhaps took us by surprise, it did me. I know we arent liked but I thought the press/media are a fucking disgrace. For my own state of mind I stopped looking or reading or listening to any news etc from about thursday last week, it was getting to depressing for me. This and mcfc website are my go to places now
CTID
This. I deleted the Guardian app from my phone last Tuesday. It's amazing how much more relaxed I've been since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.