UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol...nonsense

This was reported in the Daily Fail today. I made a comment suggesting that the suggestion that City had inflated the transfer market was a piss take. I even suggested that the story may be false and if for one second it was true that the perpetrators are mostly likely the top 6 clubs in the EPL

Some idiot from Australia replied to my comment as utter babble.

I responded by asking him to name one player we have bought that has broken the world or British transfer record.

Yep you guessed it, I'm still waiting

Edited : same guy on VAR (not the ref).

Real Madrid CF (ESP) - Manchester City FC (ENG)
Referee: Daniele Orsato (ITA)
Assistant Referee 1: Lorenzo Manganelli (ITA)
Assistant Referee 2: Alessandro Giallatini (ITA)
Fourth Official: Daniele Doveri (ITA)
Video Assistant Referee: Massimiliano Irrati (ITA)
Assistant Video Assistant Referee: Ciro Carbone (ITA)
UEFA Referee Observer: Bo Karlsson (SWE)
UEFA Delegate: Nebojša Ivković (SRB)

The Italian Job

This was reported in the Daily Fail today. I made a comment suggesting that the suggestion that City had inflated the transfer market was a piss take. I even suggested that the story may be false and if for one second it was true that the perpetrators are mostly likely the top 6 clubs in the EPL

Some idiot from Australia replied to my comment as utter babble.

I responded by asking him to name one player we have bought that has broken the world or British transfer record.

Yep you guessed it, I'm still waiting
Inflated the transfer market? D Silva, B Silva, Yaya, Sergio, VK, PZ, Leroy cost less combined that Pogbad and Lukaku, and none of them come close to the wages the scum still pay for Sanchez. Inflating player fees and wages my arse

Syed wrote in his first article on this subject that City agreed to the rules, so must abide by them, even if they disagreed with them. Ok in theory, but: 'Agreed'. .?
IIRC, G14 rejected Platini's rules and wrote their own, threatening to pull out of the CL if UEFA did not agree to their terms. The then President of REAL said "ffp is coming, the clubs want them....."
At this point only G14 had agreed to them and the rest of us had no opportunity to make our points.
UEFA then made it clear that clubs had to sign up to them in order to play in their competitions.
Hardly " Agreement".
It is clear to me that the control body should not also run the primary club competition in Europe.
Further to what you say, we signed up to rules and were told that they were to be interpreted in a particular way. Once we handed in our books UEFA changed its interpretation of said rule. We didn't sign up for that and any **** (Syed) who thinks this is honest practice is a cheat and party to corruption.

Last edited:
Sign-up for won't stand well in law as its almost a ransom demand, especially as UEFA are a commercial organisation that competes with the clubs for sponsorship and stops the competing clubs promoting their sponsors on match days

I think UEFA will struggle IF challenged regarding their policy of effectively allowing 14 clubs to run the organisation in their own best interests and to hell with all the other affiliates and members. I’d expect the law to take a view that a sport’s governing body should have a structure and decision making process that reflects its wider membership and the wider interests of the sport.

Watch your back Ed.

He would be best by saving some of his carbon footprint by not attending any of them , benefits , what benefits other than ensuring Manure no matter how poorly the club is run by people such as himself on and off the pitch don't breach the moving goal post that is FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.