Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

“Finally, Manchester City have found someone who can take a penalty. It's Kevin De Bruyne, of course. Who else was it going to be? The Belgian succeeded where so many have failed for the club this season, and delivered a milestone victory for Pep Guardiola and UEFA's antagonists to boot.

In doing so, he carried out the wishes of those who had travelled from Manchester to Spain for this. 'F*** UEFA,' they demanded and De Bruyne and City did....”

Martin Samuel

My plan is to tw@t him with a spade. In court it would be "He was already falling when I hit him your honour" :-k
Macmanaman and fletcher were as biased against us tonight as they possibly could. Listen to the commentary for the first 20 mins and everything was spoken from the Madrid perspective, and there were constant negatives about Pep and his tactics. Then in the last 10 minutes they reinvented history and told us it was a Pep master class. Cunnts. Please tie a knife to the end of the spade.

At the other end of the spectrum was the ref, who was impartial throughout, unexpectedly. Didn’t agree with every decision, but tbf I cant think of a ref who I ever have. Wish it was him and not Cheat Mason on Sunday

That was appalling by Mahrez at the end, to not even get a shot away was criminal.
Was even worse to then not track his man at the back. If Ferland had put that in I’d have flown to Madrid to smack Riyad myself. Shocking stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.