Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Souness reckons De Bruyne is the best midfielder in Europe.
Have to admit I’ve enjoyed the coverage on Virgin Sport. Very fair. We’ve been criticised where it’s warranted.i.e. Lapses in defence
But it’s been very positive in general from the panel.
They love Kev and Jesus being singled out too.

Jordan Henderson disagrees.

Or is it that they will let us win it to demonstrate that we need our wings clipping?

Yep - they could be playing a clever long game, and hoping CAS are watching as we beat everyone easily, finally humiliating Barca 8-0 in the final.

Not as sad as the constant need on here for some posters on here to continually put down the manager, and several of our players, that is really fucking sad. The best manager, the best players, and the best football I have seen in over 60 years, and I am sick to death of the constant fucking negativity, that is what is fucking sad
You need to chill out a bit mate, it’s an internet football forum with fans voicing their extreme opinions. Not life and death.

Fletcher the **** said " that's the first time we've heard the City fans tonight" when we equalised. The lying bastard, I heard them several times a thousand miles away.
4,000 screaming loudly for 90 mins,,,, that's the alternative title for dad of the year Rio's new book chronicling his extramarital affairs.

Really good night and thoroughly deserved and it feels great to feel happy about football again.. it’s been lacking big time recently.

Sleep off all the beer blues and wake up tomorrow with a spring in your step and a smile on your face.

We deserve it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.