Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

Wild-African-Ass.jpg
No need to bring Henderson in to the discussion.

I'm his biggest critic but tonight Gabby was fucking outstanding.

He worked his socks off & then done Ramos & got him sent off

Rodri looked out on his feet tonight, Gundagun was also very good.

Laporte injured hopefully itstiredness & muscle injury.

Dino was unbelievable & what a cameo Sterling had & needed

Only 1 I'm going to have a dig at is Mendy, better 2and half but shocking 1st.

Fans sounded class & hated to our manager best in the World

Fuck you UEFA
When you watch the full game back and don’t have the emotion of the game stressing us out, you’ll see Mendy was dangerous all first half and Madrid didn’t know how to deal with him.

He gave a few balls away and after already getting booked ran into a challenge but thankfully backed out. But other than that he was good!

nah, taking that much time out of your evening to name all of those posters is far more sad. People are entitled to their opinions. Tonight is a special night where for once everyone is positive. No need to call people out. Just enjoy your night and think of the fantastic football, not other posters
Not surprised WS01 liked this post. One of his sentences in the pre match thread was “Shithouse line up”. With “fans” like that eh? Well that “shithouse line up” did pretty fucking well tonight. How does the win make comments like that appropriate?

He did I agree, but that defending at the end, Pep went rightly bezerk, and so did I, so frustrating when he can be so good.
He was shattered but just no excuse for that, even his teammates will be spewing when they see the replays of that. Just downright lazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.