Real Madrid (A) - CL R16 Post Match thread

It's been good to get back to the football again after the lull with the postponement and international break. After just sitting here with what seemed like the whole world throwing shit at us and having to take it, to go out and win three games including our first time ever against Real Madrid has been just what the doctor ordered.

Let's hope we now kick on, get a trophy on Sunday, fuck EUFA, fuck Tebas, fuck the media, CTID!!

When you watch the full game back and don’t have the emotion of the game stressing us out, you’ll see Mendy was dangerous all first half and Madrid didn’t know how to deal with him.

He gave a few balls away and after already getting booked ran into a challenge but thankfully backed out. But other than that he was good!
This, I thought he was very good, and with Gabby helping him out they worked very well together.

He was shattered but just no excuse for that, even his teammates will be spewing when they see the replays of that. Just downright lazy.
Are you talking about Mahrez? To be fair I think he lost concentration and just didn’t spot him, he put his hand up in acknowledgment of his error

Fantastic night, top result.

But forgive me for being more realistic,
teams were neutralizing each other more or less,
Real scored out of the blue by our midfield mistake,
afterwards it didn't look as if we could turn it around,
then we scored quite out of the Blue,
Real was shocked, we became confident and Kev did the job.
Another counter and Ramos went.

Not everything was perfect, many chances missed, but hey, it was Real away!
Great job again by Pep, squad and fans. And reffing team.

Did you watch game, lol? Laporte went off after 30 mins.

By the way, I concur with every other bit of your post. ;-)
Until he he went off, Laporte was a giant. Fernandinho is a brilliant option, but with no Laporte, we lacked height & I feared that might be our undoing.

Fuck knows why he went off, but ny heart cracked when it did. He's had a season to forget, but hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later.

Tonight was the type of away CL performance I've been waiting on for years. I couldn't be more proud of us tonight. Hopefully we can also get over the loss of Mendy.

He was immense against Leicester, & again tonight. Hopefully the last two games will make his doubters STFU.

Wild-African-Ass.jpg

Caused by coronavirus ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.