League Cup final tickets

We were told earlier in the week to contact the club if our ticket(s) hadn't arrived by thursday's post. Which it didn't. So I called Supporter Services and arranged an e-ticket which landed in my inbox at 9 this morning. Guess what came in today's post?

MRYScqJ.jpg

Useless, now a duplicate has been issued. Typical.

:-(
Hahahaha

We were told earlier in the week to contact the club if our ticket(s) hadn't arrived by thursday's post. Which it didn't. So I called Supporter Services and arranged an e-ticket which landed in my inbox at 9 this morning. Guess what came in today's post?

MRYScqJ.jpg

Shouldn’t have been so impatient mate.

:)

MRYScqJ.jpg

OK problem over,just enjoy your trip and hopefully the result now !

MRYScqJ.jpg

If I were you I'd take both tickets just in case!

MRYScqJ.jpg

giphy.gif

I got brilliant help from the City Ticket Office staff at Wembley yesterday. A couple of tickets were lost in the post by Royal Mail and City sorted the reprints within a couple of minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.