Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Cheers mate. He’s recovering. He had a fever through the roof that came on pretty suddenly. Caused him to have a seizure due to how quickly his temp rose. As a new dad, I’ve obviously read countless articles/information about what babies can go through, yet I don’t think anything could have prepared me for this. Absolutely terrifying. He’s only 6 months old, he just wanted to watch City with his dad, the poor guy.
Been there pal, the first time my daughter got croup I thought she was suffocating right in front of me. Nothing can prepare you for it, never mind the poor souls who lose their children.
Glad he's recovering and you can tell him the story of the 2020 final when he was in hospital for decades to come :-)

Shout out to the Villa fans, I’m not normally a lover for the use of ‘small time’ but get to fuck you small time pricks. Hope they go down this season, they won’t be missed. I was unfortunate to sit next to them in the upper tier, they were more interested in giving City fans wanker signs and asking me to suck their knobs. Weird bunch. As for the empty seats song, they need to look at their own attendances every other weekend.

Shout out to the Villa fans, I’m not normally a lover for the use of ‘small time’ but get to fuck you small time pricks. Hope they go down this season, they won’t be missed. I was unfortunate to sit next to them in the upper tier, they were more interested in giving City fans wanker signs and asking me to suck their knobs. Weird bunch. As for the empty seats song, they need to look at their own attendances every other weekend.

i live in Birmingham and usually think they are the decent ones in the city. Not today, all proper knobs goading city fans at the train station, throwing coins, bottles etc.

Police weren’t interested either.

as for the empty seats. They literally closed a tier in their man stand when they went down.... pot kettle..

Watched in a bar in the Austrian Alps.

Villa fans in front of me weren’t even proper fans, they were even asking me the rules at one point!

Still they shook hands at the end and said congrats.

Another trophy for the blues and 12 pints drank by yours truly.

Not a bad day.
12 pints? Amateur drinker. :-)

he did give us the corner that led to the 2nd goal which was a huge error in our favour, didn't think he was that bad today to be honest
I think it's possible the ball landed on the defender's hand before it crossed the line. Only seen it on small screen on phone

Foden was magnificent and rightly Man of the Match. What a player he is going to be for City. He cut them open a number of times and brilliantly set up Aguero for the first.
Stones slip up had me scratching my head - but he did OK afterwards and it was Karma for the corner that shouldn't have been. God finish from Rodri though.
City should have got a couple more goals in the second half, but Villa held on and were always dangerous, especially when Grealish was on the ball. With the score at 2-1 Villa were always going to get a chance but when it came Bravo somehow managed to get something on it and deflect it onto the post.

A thoughtally enjoyable day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.