Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

After today I hope Villa go down. All their fans had an arrogant air about them and there was no having a laugh or chat with them it was just singing utter shite about us. Worst fans after the rags i have encountered at Wembley.

How they nearly got something out of the game was a total mystery. Slack finishing and our usual soft goal given away i guess. Stones with his usual calamity I really hope we upgrade him at the end of the season.

Great to see Pep leading the chanting at the end.

After today I hope Villa go down. All their fans had an arrogant air about them and there was no having a laugh or chat with them it was just singing utter shite about us. Worst fans after the rags i have encountered at Wembley.

How they nearly got something out of the game was a total mystery. Slack finishing and our usual soft goal given away i guess. Stones with his usual calamity I really hope we upgrade him at the end of the season.

Great to see Pep leading the chanting at the end.

Yes with you on villa fans. Contrast them to Sunderland a few years back. A proper club.

Hope he's ok pal
Cheers mate. He’s recovering. He had a fever through the roof that came on pretty suddenly. Caused him to have a seizure due to how quickly his temp rose. As a new dad, I’ve obviously read countless articles/information about what babies can go through, yet I don’t think anything could have prepared me for this. Absolutely terrifying. He’s only 6 months old, he just wanted to watch City with his dad, the poor guy.

Sunderland fans have always been a class act , total respect for them , Watford Brighton also , Chelsea & even Arsenal weren’t too bad .
Utd & Villa total bellends , be watching Villa closely hoping they return to where they belong

Sunderland were superb and Watford not far behind. I wish we would have put six past the Villa scum rather than Watford.

Cheers mate. He’s recovering. He had a fever through the roof that came on pretty suddenly. Caused him to have a seizure due to how quickly his temp rose. As a new dad, I’ve obviously read countless articles/information about what babies can go through, yet I don’t think anything could have prepared me for this. Absolutely terrifying. He’s only 6 months old, he just wanted to watch City with his dad, the poor guy.
Chin up Trev , my boy used to take convulsions every time he cut teeth , temperature through the roof , horrible experience , he’s now in his 30’s , he’ll be fine i’m Sure .

Around Wembley is a shithole
How we didn’t score 5 or 6 is beyond me. Their cup final and they put the whole of the West Midlands behind the ball. championship club with championship fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.