Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

images

Thai Rocker Aed Caraboa - Mr Fizz

Only saw the last 30 mins of the 1st half on my phone. Been in hospital all day with my little lad, but this result has put a huge smile on our faces. Get in City! Looking forward to watching it back.
Hope he's ok pal

Oh how Colin Murray hated saying that Wembley Way has become like our second home didn’t he? :-) *lol*

I’d forgotten that the horrible man who is John Terry is on their coaching staff! Urgh vomit inducing person.
Murray is a dipper who left his job at talksport as he refused to work for the sun owners who brought the station,he is pretty fair and the only one in the media who understood why the booing of the jingle started and agreed with it
Agre about terry,he is vile

We got what we deserved , Pep respects all competitons and plays to win them all , the Rags would have given their right arm to be at Wembley today and we snuffed them out Klippety bottled this competition to win a mickey mouse trinket cup beating a Mexican Mariachi band on the way , couldnt give a flying f*ck waht the media or opposing fans think or believe. We've just been to Wembley lifted a trophy and played the type of football other teams can only dream about and we rested Ederson,Mendy,KDB,Bernardo,Otto,Mahrez and Sane and Laporte were injured.
These are the facts , Pep is a born winner and our football club are serial winners , UEFA and the G14 clubs are not going to stop us , if the ban stands the inevitable is only going to be delayed , its brilliant being a blue :)

Tired after a long day!

Maybe I am getting old but on the train listening to young lads sing stupid songs with Munich mentioned every few words.

Teen lads In front of my daughters singing about giving head to the Munich pilot.

Absolute scum and I have told them so.

Really can’t be doing with it anymore. State of some people.

Oh well!
Heard it coming back on the tram against United they were only about 17-20 years old. Sickening really.We don’t need people supporting us like that

Tired after a long day!
Maybe I am getting old but on the train listening to young lads sing stupid songs with Munich mentioned every few words.
Teen lads In front of my daughters singing about giving head to the Munich pilot.
Absolute scum and I have told them so.
Really can’t be doing with it anymore. State of some people.
Oh well!
it's turning into a horrible world

Heard it coming back on the tram against United they were only about 17-20 years old. Sickening really.We don’t need people supporting us like that

I said at first do you mind I am with my daughters and it carried on. Three or four idiots singing out of tune shite in a train when people are tired or with young family.

Shite sings about Matt busby being in a box and fergie is next. Vile disgusting people.

Absolutely no respect for the situation. God help them in life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.