Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Tired after a long day!

Maybe I am getting old but on the train listening to young lads sing stupid songs with Munich mentioned every few words.

Teen lads In front of my daughters singing about giving head to the Munich pilot.

Absolute scum and I have told them so.

Really can’t be doing with it anymore. State of some people.

Oh well!
Sadly all clubs have them.
I heard some Villa fans singing a song on the tube about the murderer Tracey Andrews being a Villa fan because she murdered a Birmingham City fan. Fucking pond life follow every club.

Sadly all clubs have them.
I heard some Villa fans singing a song on the tube about the murderer Tracey Andrews being a Villa fan because she murdered a Birmingham City fan. Fucking pond life follow every club.

It’s a sad reflection on our society. This one tool on the train on the way back sang literally in his own for half a hour. Absolute shite about Matt busbys box, fergie is next and other such shite. It was absolutely painful. I eventually moved but not before telling him how embarrassing he was. Cue a mouthful of abuse. I hope a hard united fan stumbles across him singing Munich and fills him in one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.