Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

I don’t normally listen to savage and that scouse woman but I was driving.
Did anyone hear that absolute bell end dipper fan saying we are a small club and going to fade away, pep is a cheque book manager, we spent our way to the titles etc. An arsenal fan came on later and shot the little prick down.
Since 2016 Klipperty has spent more than £106 MILLION more than Pep!!!!!

If Carlsberg did weekends this would have to be one of theirs. Another trophy for us, dippers not only getting hammered but failing to beat our record and losing out on being invincibles. Also saw De Gea’s howler in the pub.

I don’t normally listen to savage and that scouse woman but I was driving.
Did anyone hear that absolute bell end dipper fan saying we are a small club and going to fade away, pep is a cheque book manager, we spent our way to the titles etc. An arsenal fan came on later and shot the little prick down.
Since 2016 Klipperty has spent more than £106 MILLION more than Pep!!!!!
There’s a thread on it mate. The “Mark the City fan” one.

On the tube I got the full bingo, plastic fans, glory hunters, no passion, not bothered about winning, empty seats, used to support Chelsea. Are people really this thick and sheep like??? They have the most fickle fans in the country for years they could go from 46k to 24k in between games. Please West Ham stay up and send this lot down.
They have some dick heads in their support. It was a proper mixed bag from them today but the sound ones seemed to evaporate by full time and weren’t to be seen whilst waiting for the tube, I wonder why.

Two particular dick heads were giving it the bingo list until I’d had enough and mentioned it must be shit being a fan of a club whose recent success includes the sale of Barry and Milner. Job done, cue the frothing of the mouth and full house of City bingo. I suppose I wouldn’t be happy if I had to go back to Birmingham either.

Didsbury blues coach has broken down 3 times! As in they are now in there 4th coach home and still in high wycombe!

A long journey home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.