Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

It’s a sad reflection on our society. This one tool on the train on the way back sang literally in his own for half a hour. Absolute shite about Matt busbys box, fergie is next and other such shite. It was absolutely painful. I eventually moved but not before telling him how embarrassing he was. Cue a mouthful of abuse. I hope a hard united fan stumbles across him singing Munich and fills him in one day.
A few “well-hard” Villa fans pushed a pensioner City fan in the back as we were walking away from the ground, thought it was going to go off but a couple of big City lads came to his rescue and a few sane Villa fans helped diffuse it too. Complete fucking plebs, the old guy could barely walk properly.

There was a foul on Foden that we played on from that was an absolute yellow card, he wasn't interested, I thought the officials were shit (biased/bent), gave us nothing all game.
Agree with every word of that. I also thought there should have been a pen for a clear foul in the area on Raheem, about 5 mins before they scored. Mason is, and always has been, a fucking cheat

Grealish can swivel too, whinging about the corner - for Christ’s sake we all get shit decisions go against us. Made out that it’s the only reason they lost, lol. Prick.

Hope Villa enjoy going to Wycombe Wanderers next season on a cold wet Tuesday night for a league game, let us see how big they are then

On the tube I got the full bingo, plastic fans, glory hunters, no passion, not bothered about winning, empty seats, used to support Chelsea. Are people really this thick and sheep like??? They have the most fickle fans in the country for years they could go from 46k to 24k in between games. Please West Ham stay up and send this lot down.

Shout out to the Villa fans, I’m not normally a lover for the use of ‘small time’ but get to fuck you small time pricks. Hope they go down this season, they won’t be missed. I was unfortunate to sit next to them in the upper tier, they were more interested in giving City fans wanker signs and asking me to suck their knobs. Weird bunch. As for the empty seats song, they need to look at their own attendances every other weekend.

They have a thing for going on about sucking knobs. I was having a piss at the tube station waiting for my connection pre game when three big gormless bastards came in singing about City sucking knobs. I said, " I'd rather do that than be a Villa fan you gormless twat. The look of shock on his face that me on my own had called them out was priceless. The bloke was in his forties as well fucking unbelievable.

..and Watford, Brighton, even Chelsea and Arsenal haven't been that bad.

Yes totally agree with all that. United followed by villa been the worst we have faced in terms of knob head fans over last ten years. Even worse than the Liverpool fans which is saying something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.