Premier League Games 28/29 Feb/1st March

To be fair here I think he was offside. He moved his legs. If he had not done that, the ball would have hit him and not gone in. He has purposely moved his legs out of the way so I think he is interfering.

Yes, but the ball came off Slabhead. Not from the original shot which was going into the opposite corner, or maybe even missing altogether.

He was offside, Sigurosson cost Everton the 3 pts by not getting up off his arse quick enough, if that happened to City id be shouting offside.

I hate the rags as much as the next blue, but I still think it would have been given offside for them also, it's offside mate simple as that.
Nope - not if the rules around offside were applied correctly - but no chance of that given who was playing.
Not interfering with play and not hindering the keeper. Besides that a clear penalty not even reviewed.

Nope - not if the rules around offside were applied correctly - but no chance of that given who was playing.
Not interfering with play and not hindering the keeper. Besides that a clear penalty not even reviewed.
Can't remember the penalty shout, but if that Everton goal happened against City you would be happy it was given?

He was offside, Sigurosson cost Everton the 3 pts by not getting up off his arse quick enough, if that happened to City id be shouting offside.

I would have him in 'an offside position' but not offside. The reason the goal was chalked off seems to be that FatJonny, catching his breath after climbing in and out of his chair in front of the monitor, seemed to think he obstructed the Donut Guy but De Gea had full view of the ball from the shot because he took a step to the right to make the initial save following the line of the ball that would have gone to his right. Figgypuddinson never touched it so he wasn't interfering with play. FatJonny simply implemented the well-known and oft-used rule that MANUre can't be shafted by VAR nor concede a winning goal in the dying seconds.

I would also mark out another humourless Whistling Wanker - the shite-useless Kavanagh. Another ref whose authority relies solely on the whipping out of a card in an attempt to shut up the slightest criticism of his own uselessness. HTF he can give Saint Ancelotti a red for simply enquiring whether FatJonny had woken up from his half time slumber before falling off said chair and pressing the NO GOAL button in his attempt to catch up beggars belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.