Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

On the tube I got the full bingo, plastic fans, glory hunters, no passion, not bothered about winning, empty seats, used to support Chelsea. Are people really this thick and sheep like??? They have the most fickle fans in the country for years they could go from 46k to 24k in between games. Please West Ham stay up and send this lot down.
Nah I honestly don't think they are it's just something they think they can use as ammo to wind us up with.

Walking towards the ground i had the misfortune to be threatened to be belted by a pissed up partially sighted guy with his white stick for me and my son singing about City!! He was without doubt the most angry nobhead i've come across!

A copper came over and just told me to walk away and he had a word with him, even his mates seemed embarrassed for him.

Hope the fuckers go down.
Fucking 'ooligans, the pair of you!

Walking towards the ground i had the misfortune to be threatened to be belted by a pissed up partially sighted guy with his white stick for me and my son singing about City!! He was without doubt the most angry nobhead i've come across!

A copper came over and just told me to walk away and he had a word with him, even his mates seemed embarrassed for him.

Hope the fuckers go down.
Didn't know Michael Oliver was a Villa fan!

Met some of their fans having a pint in Rickmansworth pre-match and they were OK. However arriving on Wembley way around 3.30pm it was clearly knobheads day out from Birmingham; had one nut yelling in my face and trying to block my way with his flag - I had my 12 year old daughter and 14 year old son with me and my mate similarly had his kids with him - how brave of the Villa knobhead and his mates. Fortunately another member of our group who is quite tall and well built went over and had a word and the problem was sorted.

Up and down Wembley way before and after the game we had boorish behaviour and them generally banging on about 1982 which for them seems all they want to sing about; can only put it down to jealousy as we overtook them many years ago and they barely register with us now, and yet they seem to think they are somehow better fans or have more support because they sold their lower ticket allocation a couple of days before we did - I await their parade for this achievement. Thankfully after a group of them piping up again about 1982, a large group of Blues in the tube queue just before the steps at Wembley Park reminded them that they've had their day out, and it was time to go home!

Thought Stoke, Sunderland, Chelsea & Arsenal fans far better and more personable on Wembley games - Villa Park is a decent away day but I genuinely hope they go down. A large percentage of their fans are tiresome wind up merchants who'll disappear within a heartbeat when the chips are down.

Going into Wembley I wasn’t sure I would history being made but sat in the bar back at the hotel after the match I I knew I was there the day Claudio Bravo made a save

here’s to you Claudio

I don't consider stones made a mistake, he lost his balance/slipped while going backwards. He certainly didn't affect his game afterwards! Another trophy in the bag, Foden, Its great to see a local lad in such an important game play the way he did. That will give him so much confidence along with Mom!

Just a shout out to the stewards,at the etihad and yesterday they have bent over backwards to help as i can't sit right up the top because of vertigo,i don't know what you lot moan about

Going into Wembley I wasn’t sure I would history being made but sat in the bar back at the hotel after the match I I knew I was there the day Claudio Bravo made a save

here’s to you Claudio

Sarcastic comment for a supposed City Fan. You ought to go to Wembley more often like the rest of us - you would have seen him win the Charity Shield v Liverpool)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.