Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

So the entertainment at half time was a villa fan and a crystal palace fan trying to score goals ?? So at half time Wembley couldnt find any City fans !
Haha yeah got back from a piss to see a chubby villa bloke and playing for us a fucking Palace fan.

The cheese isn't just at our place it's fucking everywhere.

Wonder who thinks we want this shit?

I must of got lucky with the villa fans then cos all the ones i bumped into yesterday were a good laugh.

Haha yeah got back from a piss to see a chubby villa bloke and playing for us a fucking Palace fan.

The cheese isn't just at our place it's fucking everywhere.

Wonder who thinks we want this shit?
That half time ‘entertainment’ was easily the worst thing I have seen in 47 years of football and ITV!

Met some of their fans having a pint in Rickmansworth pre-match and they were OK. However arriving on Wembley way around 3.30pm it was clearly knobheads day out from Birmingham; had one nut yelling in my face and trying to block my way with his flag - I had my 12 year old daughter and 14 year old son with me and my mate similarly had his kids with him - how brave of the Villa knobhead and his mates. Fortunately another member of our group who is quite tall and well built went over and had a word and the problem was sorted.

Up and down Wembley way before and after the game we had boorish behaviour and them generally banging on about 1982 which for them seems all they want to sing about; can only put it down to jealousy as we overtook them many years ago and they barely register with us now, and yet they seem to think they are somehow better fans or have more support because they sold their lower ticket allocation a couple of days before we did - I await their parade for this achievement. Thankfully after a group of them piping up again about 1982, a large group of Blues in the tube queue just before the steps at Wembley Park reminded them that they've had their day out, and it was time to go home!

Thought Stoke, Sunderland, Chelsea & Arsenal fans far better and more personable on Wembley games - Villa Park is a decent away day but I genuinely hope they go down. A large percentage of their fans are tiresome wind up merchants who'll disappear within a heartbeat when the chips are down.
Villa fans were a disgrace. Verbally abusing old people, families with children, before and after the match. Totally obnoxious, as bad as the scousers. They should be ashamed of themselves. The Watford fans last year were fantastic and made more noise when they were 5-0 down than Villa did yesterday.

Ive heard a lot on this thread about how unpleasant the Villa fans were etc and whilst I didn’t experience any of it directly, I can quite believe it from what I saw of them. That said, City had 34,000 there yesterday and judging from what Ive seen in the past from City, including last Wednesday in Madrid, I’m more than surprised that yesterday didn’t turn into a mass brawl up and down Wembley Way before and after the game.

To be fair there were a few pissed dickheads on both sides. Funny moment when a Villa fan was taking the piss cupping his hand to his ear walking along the fanzone fence got a pint tipped over his head. Even funnier when the bloke doing the pouring realised what it had just cost him.

Villa fans were a disgrace. Verbally abusing old people, families with children, before and after the match. Totally obnoxious, as bad as the scousers. They should be ashamed of themselves. The Watford fans last year were fantastic and made more noise when they were 5-0 down than Villa did yesterday.
The rags of the midlands, the collective diseased afterbirth of glory hunting sociopaths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.