Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

We beat Chelsea in last year's Carabao cup not Liverpool

Your original comment was "Sarcastic comment for a supposed City Fan. You ought to go to Wembley more often like the rest of us - you would have seen him win the Charity Shield v Liverpool)"

Think you’re getting confused. Correct - I DID say you would have seen him play in the charity shield v Liverpool because he DID - on 4 Aug 2019 & he saved a pen in the shoot out thus we won the shield

I didn’t mention League cup

EDIT - just noticed you’ve responded accordingly to other posters

Villa was probably the worse lot of fans I’ve seen in recent years at Wembley I seen a lot of idiots on Wembley way giving it the biggen. Best thing for them is relegation this season I think bye bye Villa

The funny thing is I was rooting for them to stay up before yesterday. They play some decent football at times and I like Dean Smith. Now I hope they crash and burn, sell Grealish and anyone else have decent and never return.

The funny thing is I was rooting for them to stay up before yesterday. They play some decent football at times and I like Dean Smith. Now I hope they crash and burn, sell Grealish and anyone else have decent and never return.
They can sell Grealish, just not to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.