UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we can make any demands from an Organisation that is obviously controlled by its most militant members?

On the face of it no mate but if reports are true that Ceferin is very much on our side here and has been bullied into this then i would hope that once the skeletons are seen UEFA will have some sort of a reset and certain individuals will go.

On the face of it no mate but if reports are true that Ceferin is very much on our side here and has been bullied into this then i would hope that once the skeletons are seen UEFA will have some sort of a reset and certain individuals will go.

Now now - just because he thought the vol au vents were spiffingly good when he was guest of honour at our game against Shakhtar in November doesn't necessarily mean he's on our side ;)

Tariq Panja goes on to say that "the current members on the CFCB bodies will be extended a year. But have not chosen to replace those that have left. Perhaps a hint that in a year's time FFP will be reformed or perhaps replaced?".

I guess FFP will have served its purpose by then if CAS were to uphold our ban.

Now now - just because he thought the vol au vents were spiffingly good when he was guest of honour at our game against Shakhtar in November doesn't necessarily mean he's on our side ;)

It doesnt but you can only go off reports from posters that i know 100% for a fact are reasonably well connected and the word was and still is, he was very much trying to avoid all of this which suggests to me he certainly wasnt in favour of what the AC and Laterme has done.

It doesnt but you can only go off reports from posters that i know 100% for a fact are reasonably well connected and the word was and still is, he was very much trying to avoid all of this which suggests to me he certainly wasnt in favour of what the AC and Laterme has done.

Yeah, I agree mate. He also did an interview last year with the NYT where he politely called out Tebas for constantly gobbing off about City and PSG

Me too. I've no idea how much or how little dirt City have on Liverpool (and other clubs) aside from the hacking business, but there's little doubt for me that a lot of these clubs have plenty of skeletons in their respective closets. Whether City are in possession of damning proof of that is another matter entirely, but I couldn't resist playing a few mind games with the clueless prick and if it gives him sleepless nights wondering what shit his club might've been up to then all the better!
I find you can really mess with them by saying: "Dont forget, we have the Abu Dhabi intelligence service on our side"

Tariq Panja goes on to say that "the current members on the CFCB bodies will be extended a year. But have not chosen to replace those that have left. Perhaps a hint that in a year's time FFP will be reformed or perhaps replaced?".

And on the other hand if our ban is overturned some heads will roll.

If its purpose was aimed solely at City but what about other new money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.