UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the ban to be reduced to a year, maybe 3 transfer windows.
Gotta he honest thou, it does hurt.

however, once it’s out of the way then at least it’s not overhanging anymore and we can get on with life.
How the fuck do you think they can ban us from UEFA competitions for one and a half seasons unless they throw us out now?

You have to imagine there is a breaking point though, yes?

Otherwise the alternative is to think that Khaldoon & co. bought City to get almost to the top of the game, just about delivering on investment, only to be a punching bag and for everything to be set back 5+ years.

If there is ever going to be a breaking point, this is it.

We hope so and Khladoon has promised it.

Time to deliver in fucking spades.

Now do

Take them all to task and sue them all, when that's done, let's get the positive decision from CAS then go to the European Court of Justice for reviewing the rights of the Saudi's to invest in our football club, the same as any other investment in a company that is not barred just becasue of the foreign ownership, direct racism and propoganda being spouted continually across the media>

Well tell me how would you like me to deal with it and I'll deal with it that way.

Would be nice to be able to use the forum without random accusations of not being a City fan after 10 years.

Is that aimed at me? I didn't accuse you of anything, especially not being a fan. I just seem to have noticed that you seem to be generally negative, which I find odd. As for suggesting that I look at your 20,000 posts for evidence of negativity, you have prevented anybody from doing that!

Anyway, news like this inevitably means feelings will run high, so I apologise for upsetting you!

I would not play the real game properly.. Just turn up and fuck about kicking the ball out of play every time we get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.