Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Villa are worst set of fans I have encountered apart from United and Liverpool . Bit of a contrast to last Season's FA Cup final with the Watford fans. Had many discussions with them on the tube and they all spouted the same sh***, it was a full house on the City bingo card. We did have a few of them in our End in Block 511, taking liberty's big time. I don't condone violence but I was praying for one of them to get chinned. Just wished they tried the same tricks in more vociferous parts of City's section.

Villa fans utter twats all afternoon, to actually be more annoying than dipper fans (apart from the cockney one that lily savage indulged for 20 mins on 606 after the game) takes some fucking doing. I always like to do the high pitched squeaky piss taking villa villa that the Birmingham fans do, it really winds them up. I used to think villa were the better fans but give me a bunch of zulus every time

Last edited:
This was not one of the best atmosphere from the City fans, for this final of the Carabo Cup. For me could and should have backed the team a lot more than we did. We as fans weren't at our best, maybe it was because it was Aston Villa that we were playing. So we were expecting to coast to another win.

Villa fans utter twats all afternoon, to actually be more annoying than dipper fans (apart from the cockney one that lily savage indulged for 20 mins on 605) takes some fucking doing. I always like to do the high pitched squeaky piss taking villa villa that the Birmingham fans do, it really winds them up. I used to think villa were the better fans but give me a bunch of zulus every time

The Birmingham City fans don't call them The Vile for nothing.

Grealish is 25 and hyped up far exceeding his talent,he would be in the english team by now if he was any good,phil is treble the player he is already
Phil is the most gifted English player in the country full stop. Grealish rides tackles and comes out the other side with the ball stuck to his foot in an ambling style and delivers a superb pass. Those two are on another level to the Winks, Hendersons, Maddisons et al and should be given a chance.

This was not one of the best atmosphere from the City fans, for this final of the Carabo Cup. For me could and should have backed the team a lot more than we did. We as fans weren't at our best, maybe it was because it was Aston Villa that we were playing. So we were expecting to coast to another win.
When I watched it back on Sky, we sounded bloody loud.

eh? Did you go?

I have never been able to understand Villa or their supporters. I lived in Birmingham briefly and worked there for six years which included their League Championship and European Cup win. Not that you would have noticed this. I always preferred talking to Birmingham, West Brom or Wolves fans.

Back in the 1960s, when I went to all away games, we always used to attend the local supporters social club if there was one. There was a reciprocal agreement that would get yo in. Over this period, the only one to refuse entry to City Social Club members was Villa.

There great history largely seems to have stopped before WW1 if not the Boer War. Apart from the period with the grimmest manager (Ron Saunders) most of their trophies in the last 100 years have been League Cup wins. The first one was against Rotherham in the final!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.