Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

It might be his opinion but its bollocks.

I was there and we got behind the team as well as always.

My tickets weren't over £100 either. They were only level 2 tix
Bottom tier sounded fine fine but Block 511 and surrounding areas was embarrassing. Just a couple of us singing. It was like farting against the wind

Bottom tier sounded fine fine but Block 511 and surrounding areas was embarrassing. Just a couple of us singing. It was like farting against the wind
dunno mate I was lower tier 117......loads singing and banging the roof/back wall under the second tier. Top day

is that true ? Lol
go back a couple of pages and find that post about Pep singing, in the twitter feed someone show's a photo of what I guess was the match day programme. I didn't buy one otherwise would have posted about it on Sunday

go back a couple of pages and find that post about Pep singing, in the twitter feed someone show's a photo of what I guess was the match day programme. I didn't buy one otherwise would have posted about it on Sunday
Oh right lol, I’ve got a programme I’ll go have a look

what a joke

not one City player in the Carabao's 'team of the tournament'!
YCNMIU

Sounds ridiculous on the face of it but it’s not that bad when you consider we changed the team a lot from game to game with half a team of kids in the earlier rounds and only really had to play for 45 minutes at old Trafford to get to the final. There’s only Bernardo against United who I can think of off the top of my head as a standout performer warranting a spot.

Sounds ridiculous on the face of it but it’s not that bad when you consider we changed the team a lot from game to game with half a team of kids in the earlier rounds and only really had to play for 45 minutes at old Trafford to get to the final. There’s only Bernardo against United who I can think of off the top of my head as a standout performer warranting a spot.
Well, Bravo has played every minute against Preston, Southampton, Oxford, United (A), United (H) and Villa. Phil Foden has started against Preston, Southampton, Oxford and Villa and he made a substitute appearance in the 3-1 away leg at Old Trafford.

Bravo made the game winning save in the Final, Foden has played extremely well throughout and won the MOTM in the Final.

I’d argue both should be in the starting 11 of the tournament and they are the only 2.

Just seen the team for the first time, so Rashford is in even though they went out in the Semi and he had 1 shot over the 2 legs? Digne is in it because?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.