UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably shouldn't read too much into Ceferin's comments, but for the head of UEFA to say he "didn't see" the case seems a bit odd.
Wasn’t one of City’s complains that the AC and IC leak like a sieve?
Therefore if the boss says he’s see nothing of the case he’s supporting UEFA’s stance on confidentiality

Probably shouldn't read too much into Ceferin's comments, but for the head of UEFA to say he "didn't see" the case seems a bit odd.

I'ld like to see him hooked up to a lie detector with 220 volts strapped to his bollocks and get asked that question again.

He's like everyone else. Can't get excited yet in case it's overturned by VAR.

I’m past caring what we are “seen” as, I just want us to win and get the ban overturned.
Couldn’t care less what a bunch of thieving scousers or out of town glory hunting rags think, fuck em.

That’s my position too. I can’t recall me ever respecting Liverpool or United when they were hoovering up trophies and I can’t imagine their fans ever gave a shit about that either.

I don’t participate in the Media thread as I don’t particularly give a rats arse about their reporting on the club.

squirtyflower, or MR. Ceferin is not be true to the press, and he has seen the evidence. However he doesn't want to commit himself either way, for fear of revealing to much of what UEFA have in evidence. Afterall he is the head of UEFA and therefore, he has the overall right to say whether we should have been punished or not. He should have made sure that the board responsible for are case would not have anyone from the English Premiership ruling, whether we are guilty or not. There was an obvious basis to our case the moment they started the second trail in UEFA. Therefore we were guilty even before the case began.

Does anyone agree with this.

Accepting Soriano's 'olive branch' perhaps.

There will be life after this, to get on with.

Tariq Panja goes on to say that "the current members on the CFCB bodies will be extended a year. But have not chosen to replace those that have left. Perhaps a hint that in a year's time FFP will be reformed or perhaps replaced?".

I guess FFP will have served its purpose by then if CAS were to uphold our ban.

Sky have just said news/ statement is coming up concerning FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.