Carabao Cup Final Post-Match Thread

Grealish is 25 and hyped up far exceeding his talent,he would be in the english team by now if he was any good,phil is treble the player he is already
Grealish is a poor man’s Sami Nasri but let’s be fair he’s a good top flight player and is probably currently a more effective player than Phil.

Grealish is a poor man’s Sami Nasri but let’s be fair he’s a good top flight player and is probably currently a more effective player than Phil.
Having seen them on the pitch at the same time phil is 100 times better,if we brought him he would get some of phils minutes and that is not on now it's phil time to take over from dave

Having seen them on the pitch at the same time phil is 100 times better,if we brought him he would get some of phils minutes and that is not on now it's phil time to take over from dave
He had a better game on Sunday but he’s got better players around him, better movement, more options etc. Although I think Grealish is currently the better player I agree that he’s nowhere near sufficiently better than Phil to warrant buying him thus hampering Phil’s development

The Birmingham City fans don't call them The Vile for nothing.
I have never really understood why Villa are so hated by Birmingham City, West Brom, and Wolves fans till Sunday. I am amazed there wasn't a full-blown riot. The City fans were incredibly restrained.

Reactions: OB1
I have never really understood why Villa are so hated by Birmingham City, West Brom, and Wolves fans till Sunday. I am amazed there wasn't a full-blown riot. The City fans were incredibly restrained.
City don't rate Villa fans..........Not worth reacting to the pricks.

Squeaky voiced fake money waving nobheads

eh? Did you go?

I've been on the end of this before, he's a Blue and it's his opinion and it doesn't matter if he was there or not.
I actually bought 2 tickets but decided to save the airfare for the FA Cup and the CL finals and gave them to my lad.
After watching the game on tv all I can say our atmosphere sounded as though it wasn't at its best, maybe that was Sky fcukin with the mics or the villa fans were really up for it.
What really needs to be made a fuss of is the cost of tickets at Wembley, £125 and £150 for the league cup final and they will be more than double that for the FA Cup final. Absolute rip off and it's time fans from all clubs and media joined together as they did for the £30 max away ticket rather than taking the piss out of empty seats.

I've been on the end of this before, he's a Blue and it's his opinion and it doesn't matter if he was there or not.
I actually bought 2 tickets but decided to save the airfare for the FA Cup and the CL finals and gave them to my lad.
After watching the game on tv all I can say our atmosphere sounded as though it wasn't at its best, maybe that was Sky fcukin with the mics or the villa fans were really up for it.
What really needs to be made a fuss of is the cost of tickets at Wembley, £125 and £150 for the league cup final and they will be more than double that for the FA Cup final. Absolute rip off and it's time fans from all clubs and media joined together as they did for the £30 max away ticket rather than taking the piss out of empty seats.
It might be his opinion but its bollocks.

I was there and we got behind the team as well as always.

My tickets weren't over £100 either. They were only level 2 tix

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.