United (a) post-match thread

No mate, you're a knob.

The "knob" you refer to came out a few weeks ago, stuck his chest out, and declared to the assembled media that he was staying at city unless they sack him. This, at a time when the entire UK sports media had spent days telling us he was walking out of his contract.

He's far from blameless, he clearly doesn't give a shit about Derbies, unless they're of the Real v Barca variety, but when the chips were down this year he stood up and allowed himself to be counted.

The truth is, he has been let down by the club's transfer business.

As was Pellers.
As was Mancini.

My fear is, he has put all his eggs in the CL basket, when we have a squad that is 7 or 8 players shy of being good enough to win it.

Yeah I agree this squad isn’t good enough to get the champions league this season but can we do a huge overhaul in the summer?

I'm sure Pep has said" two shots on target two goals for utd, we create many chances etc etc". These slackers need a bollocking every now and then, none more so than after that.
That's what a dressing room is for.

They were boring. We were uncreative. Shit match. Result was irrelevant for our season. The home loss was much more important than this one.

Plus point. Keeps the baby in a job.

Neg. point. Increases chance of having Liverpool win league at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.