United (a) post-match thread

That was a fucking pathetic derby performance from City. We looked so lethargic and uninterested. It's hard to believe Ole has beaten Pep in 3 derbies this season.

He didn't miss a tap in from 6 yards, flap at Martials shot or thow the ball straight to McTomminay.

Individual mistakes have cost us this season.

while i agree (and i dont think its Txixi's fault either) to say its just individual errors that have cost us this season isnt right....our overall team performance has been way off and we aint clicking - injuries have helped (esp Laporte and Sane- though would he have been here if he hadnt got injured - probably not but we might have had a replacement as well) but as a team we are nowhere near hitting the height we have in terms of performance the two previous seasons.

Does anyone else think, he should choose one of Gundo and Rodri. Both of them means the team looses so much fluidity.

Was just about to post the same, makes little sense to have both on the pitch at the same time.

I think this is why we struggle when those two play together. Neither is doing anything wrong but Gundogan and Rodri are constantly 6 feet apart. When we were at our best the two 8s were way forward supporting the striker. All season it has felt like they’ve been deeper and it has left the front attackers isolated and marked out

Bernardo's creativity ? It's been invisible for about 2 years. The guy is underperforming to almost Sterling-esque levels.

Can someone explain why Aguero's goal wasn't allowed? It seemed to me that they started drawing their lines then gave up halfway through... and it can't be because De Gea stopped because players have been told not to do so unless the referee blows his whistle which he didn't until after the ball went in.
Looked dodgy as fuck,so did the possible pen when ottamendi tapped Freds ankle who dean booked for diving ..

Well played Eddy you prick1
Oh well.
You’d think they’d won a trophy they way they did a lap of honour. Bell ends.
Move on, hopefully we will take a lot from this game and not make the same mistake again.
No way does Sterling deserve a place above Gabby at the minute. He’s shocking.

Fuck Sterling off asap

but its not at the bernabeu - its at our place.....

Your point was about high-intensity games, Rodri and Gundy can play in such games. Gundy wasn't good today but so weren't 7-8 other players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.