United (a) post-match thread

Team is full of fannys who wont take responsibility. Do you think Kompany would let a performance like that go on for a full 90min, who is an actual leader in this team?

1-0 down and wandering around passing sideways, honestly its a joke, these players get paid millions and couldnt care less in a derby against the rags.

We haven’t got one when De Bruyne doesn’t play

Hopefully if Real Madrid make a big bid for Sterling we should definitely take it. He’s drifting about like it’s an afternoon kick about.
There’s too many poor performances all round by the whole team today. Ederson should have prevented both those goals.

Agent Dean did his bit. Allowing hack after hack on us and no cards.

Aguero’s goal would have been given if he was wearing red.

I’m still furious at the lack of intensity by us, we must have completed 1500 passes just for the sake of it.

Home and away in the league is shite, but there is no way I am counting a second leg match they lost overall as a significant defeat. We won the fucking trophy.

Ederson had a shocker as did Zinchenko and Cancelo. City never looked like scoring, plenty of possession as usual but toothless in attack. Poor performance but to be honest I was not confident when I saw the team sheet.

Need 2 cbs and a left back in the Summer, we have been poor in the League and next season needs to be a lot better.

Anyone else think our real problem is in midfield ? When the rags defended they had 8 men in defence. When they attacked they had 7 men swarming forward at pace. Our midfield are static neither supporting the attack nor protecting the defence.

On the rare occasion they pass forward, they don't move to receive the return, just stand where they passed it from and then get it back and work it even further backwards. I'd love to know what percentage of our possession is in the back four. More and more the back 4 are being relied on to be the playmakers which results in them losing it and being exposed.

In our title winning years loads of goals came from midfield when the attack was struggling. Now they barely look as though they've got a goal in them.

Fernandinnho has a lot to do with it in covering a shed load of space and alot of donkey work. It frees up the rest of the midfield to attack. Rodri is a completely different player and we are suffering because of it.

ANYBODY DIGGING OUT EDERSON HANG YOUR HEADS

we should never turn into them ****s over the road and just be thankful we are a trophy winning machine

The only time Pep was schooled by Noddy was the league game at the Etihad.

The Carabao Cup game was piss poor finishing and today was Ederson being United’s best player.

Both sides did fuck all in attack but De Gea turned up.

We’ll get them in the FA cup and tear them a new arsehole

Give over. The Norwegian elf’s just creamed his fcukin pants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.