United (a) post-match thread

Yes they weren't great but could have scored a couple more first half. Even well below par we dominated most of the game but the areas that mattered, scoring and defending, we were very poor and in Eddies case abysmal. He is starting to worry me.
yes, the lack of scoring. It really is a huge concern somewhat overshadowed by a Trophy win and a FA Cup tie win,
but to only score three goals in three games against Villa, Wednesday, and scum is woeful.

yes, the lack of scoring. It really is a huge concern somewhat overshadowed by a Trophy win and a FA Cup tie win,
but to only score three goals in three games against Villa, Wednesday, and scum is woeful.

It is given the way we play and our defence as we are always going to concede. I think Sterling hasn't had a goal or assist this year which is shocking. Bernardo needs to chip in with more too.

Is there a single City fan who would swap our season for their season? Is there a fan who would prefer to beat 3 times Manure and battle with Sheff. United for 5th and with Lask (?) in EL while watching United comfortably making the top 4, winning the cup after beating us to reach the final, beating Real at Bernabeu and being among the favorites in the CL?

Is there a single fan who would prefer that? If No, then why moan all day and slate the manager and the players?

We can't win every season the title or the derby. It's fucking great that even with so many injury problems after two so successful seasons we have won a cup and have a chance to win two other cups. It's incredible to win 8-10 trophies over just 3 seasons, absolutely incredible. And if we win a treble this season after the domestic treble last season, this would make this team the greatest ever in England. Because of this possibility Pep rotates heavily and risks losses like yesterday's. League is gone anyway. We need a fresh and happy squad to compete in the cups.

Is there a single City fan who would swap our season for their season? Is there a fan who would prefer to beat 3 times Manure and battle with Sheff. United for 5th and with Lask (?) in EL while watching United comfortably making the top 4, winning the cup after beating us to reach the final, beating Real at Bernabeu and being among the favorites in the CL?

Is there a single fan who would prefer that? If No, then why moan all day and slate the manager and the players?

We can't win every season the title or the derby. It's fucking great that even with so many injury problems after two so successful seasons we have won a cup and have a chance to win two other cups. It's incredible to win 8-10 trophies over just 3 seasons, absolutely incredible. And if we win a treble this season after the domestic treble last season, this would make this team the greatest ever in England. Because of this possibility Pep rotates heavily and risks losses like yesterday's. League is gone anyway. We need a fresh and happy squad to compete in the cups.

Great post. Thanks

It is given the way we play and our defence as we are always going to concede. I think Sterling hasn't had a goal or assist this year which is shocking. Bernardo needs to chip in with more too.
My post said nothing about conceding that is something else. I'm still cutting Bernardo some slack, and Raheem has not earned back the amount of time he is getting.

A lap of honour after beating ickle citeh...
YeKbYnJ.gif

The gift that keeps giving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.