United (a) post-match thread

Pep Guardiola: “We played good. We conceded a goal and should have avoided it, but in the second half we played good as well. So congratulations to Manchester United. The quality of the opponent always count. We played good.

Very Very tired of reading the same old same old from Pep.. How about we played awful and some truth.

It's called keeping it in house. It's called respect.

We don't need, and have no right, to know his actual viewpoint when that comes at the expense of his team chemistry.

It's not going away, so if you are tired now you will be fast asleep soon.

Your point was about high-intensity games, Rodri and Gundy can play in such games. Gundy wasn't good today but so weren't 7-8 other players.

Ive noticed people always use this arguement in defense of Gundogan - "neither were x amount of others good" or something along those lines. This is true BUT its no conicidence that when we paly poor it more often than not revlvoes around another poor performance from him

How many times do you see him NOT in the side and people say that x didnt play well but neither did 6-7 others......? I belive he has a very negative affect on the team performance and its not just what he lacks individually (which is fight, pace, defensive ability, creative ability)

We're always a whisker from escaping a bad result. I have to say effort was there today, concentration wasn't.

Who cares pal? Let them celebrate, they have won fuck all, we have already won a cup. They are licking our boots, let them.

We don’t need to let them? Being successfully but losing derbies aren’t mutually exclusive you know? We can do both. It isn’t a choice

Pep Guardiola: “We played good. We conceded a goal and should have avoided it, but in the second half we played good as well. So congratulations to Manchester United. The quality of the opponent always count. We played good.

Very Very tired of reading the same old same old from Pep.. How about we played awful and some truth.
Berbardo didn't agree

Maybe he says something different to the players but doesn't want to hang them out on national TV.
You can tell from his body language and Bernie's comment the player know his opinion.

Absolutely shocking today. Defence all over the show. Otamendi not a clue and Zinchenko I like him but he got done a few times and left for dead. For all the possession we had hardly created anything and tested De Gea consistently. Just poor. Ederson let's be honest the man is fantastic and hardly ever puts a foot wrong but today of all days he had his shocker. But what other great keeper hasn't.

I hate losing to the Rags. But 3 times in the space of 3 months with the same tactics against us we havent adapted. Look It's not effected the league in anyway so hopefully we have had our shite performance now before Madrid. I love this club with every cell in my body today wasn't our day, but we always FIGHT TO THE END. CITY TILL I DIE I KNOW I AM I'M SURE I AM I'M CITY TILL I DIE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.