Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

A ban over here from attending games would mean the dipper fans still haven’t seen them win the league
I'm genuinley conflicted. On one hand I want my family, friends and loved ones to be safe, but on the other hand I want this country to turn into a cross between The Stand and Shaun of the dead in the next week to stop the dippers getting another 6 points :-(

They appear to have let Atalanta travel to play Valencia tomorrow, and it doesn't appear to be behind closed doors either, which given they are from the worst part of Italy is ridiculous considering the whole country is now on lock down.

No idea where our game will be, but I expect RM will look to get it behind closed doors especially with the virus situation in madrid.

We should refuse to allow their team to come here.

They appear to have let Atalanta travel to play Valencia tomorrow, and it doesn't appear to be behind closed doors either, which given they are from the worst part of Italy is ridiculous considering the whole country is now on lock down.

No idea where our game will be, but I expect RM will look to get it behind closed doors especially with the virus situation in madrid.

We should refuse to allow their team to come here.
That game is behind closed doors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.