Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Courtois and Marcelo injured, others struggling for fitness, the cynic in me says this is very convenient.

We're gonna have one almighty fixture pile-up. They should scrap the upcoming international break and fit club fixtures in.
Stop thinking about football mate, this isn't part of the effort to fuck City, this is an actual pandemic ravaging europe.

It’s all over, mate. Right now the FA, Sky etc and the premier league will be just negotiating the best way to announce. No doubt trying to cram a few more games in for financial reasons and endangering more of the public.
A decision needs to be made today.
I agree Pab, and not because of the angst the dippers would feel, but for the general public at large

What about art galleries and museums. My daughter studying A level art and wants me to take her to Tate in London over Easter- will it stay open ?

After being the greatest runners up they will now be the greatest team to win/not win the title!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.