The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Not done anything out of the ordinary. As it happens I am short on pasta/sauces and tinned goods and they’re things I do tend to keep a moderate supply of pretty much at all times as I eat a fair bit of pasta. Considering stocking up on them marginally more than I usually would when I next get the chance to simply because the shelf’s are constantly empty. This is the problem with idiots, they force the sensible people to take a leaf from their book just to maintain normal eating habits.

was wondering more about which orifice lol.............letterbox means I assume orally ( going off the Johnson definition ) though I am informed that the gold standard of temp checking is with an infrared thermometer in the ear.

If you were thinking something else thats you who thought it lol

I'm.hoping it was her gob I mean she was unusually quiet before she passed it back.

So long i have chocolate,milk ,tramadol and cat food i am sorted

I have just ordered my usual shopping for sunday,i will see what arrives i guess

I'm actually worried now about getting a normal cold or flu, as there are no paracetamol products in the shops - it's a wonder drug when you have the winter snuffles and it's miserable shaking off a cold without. Also, I reckon I'm about ten days away from needing to shower everytime I go for a shit - I'm not after a car load of andrex, a four pack would last a month in our house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.