Burnley (h) postponed

If Mendy is now in isolation then the rest of the squad and staff should be , looks like the Premier league will be suspended the competition until further notice with tomorrows emergency meeting , the "stakeholders" will have to bite the bullet and put peoples health before their wallets.

If it is not peaking for 10 to 14 weeks then let’s assume people will be getting sick for that long then football simply can’t carry on? No one will
Be able to field a team?

Seems like we should call the season done.
I don't really agree - and I'm entitled to my opinion.
Covid-19 is out there, baring everyone locking themselves away for weeks on end it'll still be out there.

Seems like we should call the season done.
I don't really agree - and I'm entitled to my opinion.
Covid-19 is out there, baring everyone locking themselves away for weeks on end it'll still be out there.
Wow you should be a politician.
Yes it will be still out there but will be a thousand times worse.if the neccesary steps arent taken.

Is now a good time to predict a team!?

No exactly - which shows what a farce this is.

Pep is NOT giving a press conference

Announced right after the FA said they would be cancelled AFTER tomorrow
You fucking tell 'em pep

It's a virus - it won't magically disappear.
An alternative theory would be to allow this to run it's course allowing the human race to build up a resistance to a new virus

Give your head a wobble.

Taking precautions and keeping the expansion within the capabilities of our medical services until a vaccine is available in 12 to 18 months time will, hopefully, limit the deaths to 500,000 or less.

Letting it run it's course will kill millions - is that your advice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.